Season 3 Chapter 16 (Finale) : Unrivaled

In front of Class A were the top of all U.A. students, The Big Three, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki.

 students, The Big Three, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki

Kaminari : The top of all U.A. students...

Kirishima : The Big Three...

Ashido : Big Three!

Iida : The crown among the splendid U.A. students...

Yaoyorozu : The ones closest to pro heroes among us...

Jiro : I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like...

Kaminairi : There's someone really pretty, too... They don't really seem like it.

Meanwhile, Mineta was only looking at Nejire and stares at every inch of her body.

Mineta : ( Target acquired! )

Mineta : ( Acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired

Mineta : ( Acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired, acquired...! )

Ben then sees that one of the Big Three was the person that he saw three days ago with Midoriya.

Ben : That person... He was from back then.

Aizawa : Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki.

Suddenly, Tamaki gives the Class A students a intensifying stare causing them to jump.

Kirishima : ( What's with that look?! )

Iida : ( All that intensity from just one glance! )

Suddenly, Tamaki looks down and starts to tremble.

Tamaki : It's no good. Mirio, Hado... Even if I look out on them imagining they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything... My mind's blank... I can't... I wan't to go home.

Tamaki then turns around avoiding eye contact with anyone as he still trembles from nervousness.

Everyone : ( Huh?! )

Ojiro : Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?

Nejire : Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange! This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait...