Ben 10 X BNHA OVA: Ken 10

Hello everyone! I know a lot of you are waiting on more chapters on this book or maybe one of my other works and I apologize for the lack of uploads. I know some of you are wondering and wanting some answers. I've just been super busy with many things and the computer that I create all my projects on (art, videos, etc) is finally starting to die out on me.

The programs I usually use are starting to lag terribly to the point where I can't complete a single artwork, so I've been using my iPad mainly but there is a limit on how much I can do on it. I am planning to get a new PC but that's still gonna be a couple of months away.

I am trying to do better in 2024 by uploading more chapters because I want to push out more content and get to the arcs I am excited to work on.

Again, thank you for being patient with me. I know it's not much but I hope you all enjoy this little OVA chapter because I know some people have been wanting to see Ken and Ben 10K.

See you all in the next chapter!

The scene was opened to the view of Hosu City which was located in the west of Tokyo, Japan. The streets were busy as it was in its usual rush hour, however, at one of the main train stations in the city, the civilians were standing still while looking at a big screen on one of the buildings.

The civilians were watching a live news broadcast of a hero who was currently at work.

???: I do not have time for this!

On the screen was Fourarms who was quickly trying to wrap up a fight with an alien. The two were fighting on top of a building while a floating orb that seemed to be a camera was broadcasting their fight.

Fourarms throws the punch as the alien starts to slide from the impact and almost falls off the building.

Fourarms: There's no way I'm missing another one of his birthdays'! So I'd appreciate it if you just chill out in the Null Void

A green flash then envelopes Fourarms as the civilians watching the big screen see that the hero changed back to his human form and pulled out an egg-like capsule out from one of his pouches around his belt.

The hero presses the button on the capsule and it soon darts to emit a yellow glow. One of the camera drones then flies closer and gets a good shot of the famous hero as he looks back at the alien with a smug smirk.

 One of the camera drones then flies closer and gets a good shot of the famous hero as he looks back at the alien with a smug smirk