CHAPTER 1. I like sleeping too much.

A/N:

I love Doctor Who and I've had this idea for a while so I did it. Yay!

(I've been through it since I started and gone over typos and stuff)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

I'm a Time Lord or a human.

My name is Scilla Bloom or Scilla Tollbar.

I am 15 or 258 years old. You choose.

This is the story of how I met the Doctor.

---

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Urgh! Shut up stupid alarm clock!" I groan as my alarm starts going off reminding me to go to school. I turn it off before huddling back under my duvet and falling back to sleep.

"SCILLA! Get up! You're going to be late for school!"

That's my mum. Well actually she's not really mum, she's my adoptive mum but she doesn't know. As I'm a Time Lord, I can change people's memories slightly. Not really major changes just small ones like making them believe they have another child who isn't alien. Ok, actually that is quite a big change.

I drag myself out of bed and grab the various different components of my uniform from around the room and throw them on. I quickly brush my hair and put it in my usual plait.

I stumble into the kitchen and hurriedly start eating my cereal opposite my sullen older brother Callum. I brush my face, wash my teeth and grab my bag before running out the door.

It's like this every morning, I like sleeping too much.

I get on the bus and take out my book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I have been reading these like I breathe air and I will admit that these humans have pretty good books.

When I arrive at school, I scan the grounds for my two best friends, Miles and Ariadne. Ariadne is the one who introduced me to Harry Potter. Now she is what I call obsessed!

Little does she know that she is part Edibawean. The Edibawea are an ancient race that came and tried to take over Earth thousands of years ago. But they liked it so much they called off the attack and some of them stayed behind. I'm guessing one her ancestors is one. I found out when I first met her, I've been trying to work out how to tell her ever since.

I spot them talking by a tree. I jog over to them and surprise Ariadne by yelling hello in her ear. She turns around and puts an arm up to block me with a surprised look on her face. "Ariadne! That hurt! I'm dying! Oww! Ow!"

I yell dramatically as I clutch my face.

"Calm down, I didn't even touch you."

Ariadne says sarcastically.

I do this a lot.

She's very fast though. Damn Edibawean reflexes. I make a quick mental note to never do that to her again, I'll do it to Miles instead.

Drrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnngggggg.

"Come on guys! Let's get to class otherwise we're gonna be late!" Miles hurries us in. "Miles! It just rang! We are not going to be late!" Ariadne tells him. "Yes but it's on the other side of the building!" Miles counters. "Oh no! We are going to be late!" I fluster.

We grab our bags and run to class. We arrive flushed and out of breath. We stop outside the door catching out breath. Miles pushes the door open and peeks inside. "We're the first ones here!" He says. We burst in, take our seats and get out our books. I forgot to say, we are what other people call nerds but what I call awesome clever people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~