Six

Kealah smiled and wrapped her arms around Makai. "Hey! What are you doing here?" She asked smiling.

"Your uncle invited me over." He said lifting her a little, hugging her thick frame.

"Why? And Where's Shawn?" She asked, moving over so he could come in.

"Oooh. Somebody has a crushhh!" Makai said as he burst into laughter. Kealah heard a deep voice join in behind her. Her uncle was literally on the floor laughing.

She stood there with red cheeks. Her uncle got up moments later and walked over.

"I invited Makai over because he can help me with my underground work." Her uncle started.

"Underground work?" Kealah said,clueless to it all.

"I run coke baby girl." He bluntly said.

"But you're an officer!" She squealed.

"You're right. I am. But before that I was in the game. Being an officer isn't paying enough so I'm deciding to get back into the game." He said watching her facial expression change.

She sat there and thought. She was angered. She was infuriated. She didn't understand why. She looked over to Makai as if she was asking "how do you fit into this story?"

"I only supply the drug. I don't use it. I don't even make it." He said honestly.

Kealah still couldn't understand why she was mad. She went to the room she would be sleeping in. She heard footsteps enter her room. She didn't look up.

"Are you upset? I know its a lot right now Kealah but you got to understand. Times are very hard and takin on another legit job is not an option. I'm getting up there in age and I can't handle the stress." He said.

He went on. Little did he know Kealah had stopped listening. Occasionally hearing somethings. She hadn't noticed that Makai was sitting in the chair located in the far left corner of the room. She nodded her head at her uncle. He hugged her before exiting the room.

"Kealah, not to be in your business but, Shawn ain't nobody you should fuck wit. He a heart breaker. You a nice girl and i'd hate for you to get hurt. He don't care about nobody feelin's but his own. But it's your decision." He said before standing up and walking over to her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She thought she knew it all. Before she could do anything else, she felt Makai's lips crash onto her's. She was shocked. She quickly moved away and looked down.

"You need to leave." She said softly.

He nodded and looked up at her. "I'll be here for you throughout anything. Just call me." He said, barely above a whisper, placing a small sheet of paper on the bed and leaving.

His words replayed in her head. Over and over and over again.

----------

Were you expecting that? Sorry its short and boring but you guys arent giving me feedback. So unless I get 5 comments on this chapter then i'm not updating.