Five

Kealah felt everything come crashing down. She stood up and then grabbed her uncle. "I wanna go home uncle Sammy."

He grabbed her hand and tried to calm her down. "Kealah calm down. She won't hurt you".

It wasn't working for her. She was going crazier as Shae got closer. She snatched away and backed up, knocking over someone.

"What's going on over there Sammy?" Kealah's dad asked.

"Don't worry. We'll be back Sunday. We love you. " Sammuel said as he helped Kealah up and out of the building.

Kealah nearly ran out of the door when she got there. Not realizing she was in the parking lot a car collided with her side,stopping in an instant.

"KEALAH!" Sammuel said running over to her.

Kealah stood up,wobbling a bit. "Im fine."

The driver emerged and ran over to her. "Oh my god. Are you okay?" He said examining where she was hit.

"I'm fine. I promise." She said standing up straight. "You didn't really hit me." She stated.

"If you aren't okay Kealah you need to speak up. "

-

They decided it was best they take her. She had a limp when she walked and they just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Everything was normal. She was limping from the temporary pain. They gave her some pain killers and sent her on her way. Since she wasn't gonna stay with her mother she and sammuel decided that she should stay with him for a while. His home was beautiful. It was made of brick. His grass was amazingly trimmed and his grass was green as green comes.It was no doubt a beaitiful yard.

-

As time passed on, Kealah and her uncle got a little more familiar with each other. They talked and talked. It was mostly about past expiriences and things of that sort.They were so wrapped up in their conversation they almost didn't hear someone knocking at the door.

"I'll get it" Kealah said while she got up and opened the door.

"Well Well Well. I never thought I'd see you again."

-------

Sorry I been gone. Writers block.

I hope you like it even though its short.

Who do you think it is?