~Chapter 5~Oh~

Despite that fact Dream didn't bother to tell George. He saw George physically sigh leaning back in his chair.
"I regret my life choices."
Dream snickered.
"I can tell."
There was a short silence between them.
"So about that cat tail-"
"Dream!"
Dream chuckled while George angrily went back in forth between lecturing him and debating his own things. All the more hilarity ensued.
"Well I could wear it anyway because- I need to return this stupid-"
"Because?"
Dream wasn't sure why but he was honestly curious why George was so this and leave out a part of the cat maid image.
Dreams dream the other night might of played into it, he wasn't sure.
"That doesn't matter, dream how do I return a half built chair!"
"George~"
Dream leaned in close to the microphone and enjoyed watching George squirm still unaware of his camera on discord being on.
"Stop asking about it!"
"Pwease gogy~"
George's speech had a momentary stutter before he kept on ignoring dreams comment.
This back and forth conversation kept on for about another twenty minutes before George gave into dream childish whining.
"Yay!"
George heard dream clap his hands.
Dream on the other hand was amused he George's defeated sigh. He started to mumble something before Dream interrupted.
"Huh? I cant hear you."
Dream was getting more and more interested bye why George was so hesitant.
"I could find a decent thing on Amazon so I had to look else where for it cause all in or out I guess and then-"
George had to stop his ramble to breath before he kept sputtering nonsense.
It took him about five minutes to explain why he couldn't wear it.
Long story short dream had summed it up to this.
The only decent pair of car ears he could find were sold out.
So he went to different website to bye some. This pair he found also had a cat tail but he didn't care all that much. Without thinking he naught it and when it arrived the cat tail ended up being a butt plug.
Dream slammed his hand into his desk laughing.
"Dream it's not funny!"
George's was annoyed at how dream found His own mishap funny.  Dream was at the point of tearing up it was cracking him up.
George had sighed.
"What ever, while you chill out I'm going to change I'll be right back."
Dream was laughing before he remembered.
"Pfft- wait, wait George wait-"
George had deafened on discord before hearing what dream had said.
George proceed to change without knowing Dream could see everything.
He wanted to click off of discord but something refused to let his eyes tear away from it.
Instead he became memorized. The most he had seen of George was a picture of him wearing a black hoodie standing on a bed.
He was almost impressed with George's body.
It was skinny but not unhealthy. His skin was especially pale and Dream even saw a small mole on his back right shoulder blade.
He saw George shake his hair before brushing it back with his hands.
He watched as George threw the dress to the side of his room. George had put on a red hoodie and some grey sweat pants.
Then he proceeded to remove the headband, he looked at it strangely for a minute before putting it back on and making his way back to the pc and undeafing.
"Alright I'm back!"
Dream was shook out of his daze before finally telling him.
"Hey George?"
"Yeah? What's up?"
Dream crackled his knuckles before speaking.
"You are aware your camera has been on in discord, right?"
...
"What?"

614 words :)