05

You throw your body onto your bed and stare at the ceiling. "Ella, why don't you tell them?" you face the door to see Jungkook and Namjoon at the door frame. "I wanted to but I'm scared they might leave me for lying to them." "Tell us what?" you heard them walking into the room. "Nothing," you reply to them. You have nowhere to go anymore. "Ella.. Just tell them. They will find out sooner or later." you gave up. "Alright. I have something to tell you.." "Tell us what? Ella.. You're scaring us.." "I can see that you have powers... But none of you know it yet.." It's quiet.. too quiet actually.. "Ha! Ella.. You sure know how to make a joke do you" They're laughing... They're not shocked at all.... 

"Aren't you shock?" "Shock? What..." then they left but Jin. "Ella... Do you really mean it?" "Why would you ask.. It's just a joke am I right?" "Oh.. But I know you'll never lie to any of us.. Won't you?" "You already know the answer Jin." "So, tell me.. What you said before is the truth?" "Yes, Jin.. I can sense that each and everyone of you have powers... But I don't know what kind." "So, what powers do I have?" "Extreme mother-likeness...." Namjoon and jungkook giggled at what you said... Even you burst out laughing. You were crying from laughter as tears streamed down your face.

"Ella.. I'm totally serious..." "I know.. Sorry.. You have extremely super strength and genetic avatism.." "What's that?" "How should I know... You search by yourself.... Now I'm going to drown myself in Ice-cream..." he finally left your room as you exit the room to look for Ice-cream. "Are you crying, Ella?" "What?! No." you wiped your eyes and runny nose. "You are crying..." "Uh.. No, I'm not. Just leave me alone, Wooyoung." "Okay.." "Hey Ella!" you heard Jungkook called out for you from the bottom floor. "You okay?" he asked. You walked up with the bottle of ice-cream in your arm. "I'm fine. I want to enjoy a tub of ice-cream alone. Bye." you left him alone while he just stood there with a book in his hand. 

"I just thought you might be interested in this." you stopped at your tracks and saw him holding a book in his hand. You did not even noticed the book was in his arms. You walked up to him, you clearly saw his happy face before you snatched the book from him. "What was that?" Jungkook asked you. His smile just dropped from the corner of his lips. It was so obvious that he was disappointed in your act. "Thank you, Jungkook." those words are what managed to escape your mouth before you disappear to your room. 

"Jungkook? Are you alright??" He was standing at the edge of the stairs frozen solid. "Hey, Jeon Jungkook. Are you okay? You looked like as if you just saw a ghost." Taehyung shook his friend. "Wha-what?" he replied stuttering. "I did not see a ghost." "Then why are you here? Looking up the stairs like as if something was there." "I just thought Ella was there so I looked up." "Well, clearly she was not there." Taehyung pointed up the clearly empty flights of stairs. 

Jungkook left the staircase and made his way to the living room and sat there with Namjoon and Jin was wrestling. "Hey, Jeon Jungkook!" Wooyoung pat his shoulders making him flinch in surprise. "Woah, what was that?" "What was that? I've never seen you flinched so much before and it scares me." "I'm fine, Wooyoung. Oh.. Don't you said you want to see your friends? Why aren't you leaving yet.." "Oh, Didn't you heard? Some maniac killed a few person last night, So Jin hyung don't allow any of us to leave the house." "I needed to protect the younger okay. As the oldest I-" "What?!" Jungkook cut Jin's sentence in the middle with his scream. "Woah, Jungkook.. Why are you so loud today? You nearly made me deaf." "Oh sorry, Wooyoung.." "Yeah. It's everywhere.." Jin turn on the small TV at the living room as he throw his tired body onto the soft couch. 

Taehyung creep into the living room. "Not this news again?" he made everyone jumps and eventually shrieked at the sudden voice from Taehyung. "Can you please make some noise when you walked? Do you want to kill me?"  "Sorry, hyung..." "What's going on here?!!!" Yoongi rushed into the house after heard the loud shrieked "I heard some loud shrieks. Is that Ella?" "It was me. I made them scared."  Taehyung confessed "Oh.. I thought that it was Ella." "I've been upstairs. Why on earth would I shrieked that loud?" you made you way past the already scared boys to the kitchen. 

Yoongi shook his head as he slowly shut the door. "So, Ella... How are you now? are you still sad for what we've done? Are you? Are you?" "Wooyoung. I am fine now.. Just please.. Don't annoy me too much." "Yes, Ma'am!" he salute you playfully. You smile at his cute act. "Now that's the Ella know." then he giggles. Namjoon turns to Taehyung. "Hey, Taetae.. Do you know about this news?" "Well, yeah.. Basically... it's all over the internet... So how could I not know about this.." then he flashes his phone to Namjoon's face showing about the news. "Aaah.. I just thought it was you who killed them." "Hyung. Why would I kill people?" "You always think about killing most of the time. Of course I would think that." 

"Kim Namjoon! Help me with these will you??" Jimin peeked his head at the sliding door with a box in his hand. "I'm older than you then you're supposed to call me hyung." Namjoon walked up Jimin and helped him with the box. "Alright... Alright.. Now here." Jimin threw the box to Namjoon.

You witness the childish act of the both of them, you face to Wooyoung who was smiling at them. You start talking to Wooyoung. Meanwhile, Jungkook has been staring at you the whole time. As if as he saw something that was not allowed to see and is needed an explanation on it. 

A/N: Hello all... I am very sorry because I have no time to do my stories but I'm now finally free enough to do one chapter.. Please bear with me my precious readers.. 
See you in the next chapter.. Bye..