04

"Ella, we didn't know." "Of course you don't know. I never tell anyone about this." you said as you're as quiet as in the dead of night. No one dared to talk until Jungkook quietly sneak into the loft and back to the living room. You all sat there staring at each other while thinking on how to start a conversation with each of you.

The Jin stood up and leave. "I need to cook lunch." you then stood up and said "Wait, Jin. I'm helping you with lunch.". He turn around to see you standing up and walk to him. He smile as he saw you the way he first met you.

You made your way to the kitchen with Jin right behind you. You sat at the table and think as you heard Wooyoung took your place in cooking. "Thanks Wooyoung. I appreciate it." you said as Wooyoung nod to you and you left the kitchen and back to the loft. You sat there as you saw Yoongi sat next to you while holding a cup of hot chocolate and handed one to you.

You take a sip of the hot cocoa after a while blowing on it. You walk to the window and saw Namjoon walk out from the yard and to the forest. You open the window and jump down to ground. Yoongi saw you jump down and rush to the window.

You levitate and saw both scared and relieved look on Yoongi's face. "Yes? If you want your answers, asks Jungkook. He knows more." Then you landed on the ground once again.

You follow Namjoon and saw him kept on looking back. He then start running like the speed of light. You don't even have the chance to take a glimpse of him and he suddenly disappear. You then see Namjoon leap on you like a hungry cheetah.

You slid to the side as he was thrown on the solid ground. "Namjoon, snap out of it. Hold your thirst I'll might help you on looking for a prey for you to feed on." then his eyes turn back to dark brown.

He hung his head low as he said "I don't know what happen. I suddenly became like that." "Namjoon, you're a vampire. You can't hold your thirst like that. If you do, well, then 'that' happen. You'll become an animal."

He was taken aback at your words. You look around and saw some animals nearby. You point your finger at one of the animal as Namjoon then change into his vampire form with his red eyes and super speed.

You smirk at him feeding on the poor animal as he chug the warm fresh blood down his blood thirsty throat. Little do you know is that there are people watching from the bushes and trees.

You walk back to the house as Namjoon walk in front of you. You turn around to see a group of men wearing black suits accompany by a few men wearing the lab coats. "Ella, we meet again." one of the man said to you. "Why are you here?" "I'm.. We're just checking on our test subjects that all." the men in the coat answers.

"I'm not your test subject anymore. You release me." "Well, we did release you but you're not the one we're studying but your friends." "You'll never get to touch them." "Oh, I know. That's why we're doing this slowly." you snarl at him like an angry dog. "I'll wait at the lab until you finally let go of your friends." then, he disappear into the darkness of the forest.

You then shake your head and catch up with Namjoon. "Wait, Namjoon. You're walking too fast." "Oh, I'm sorry." then he match your steps and asks you this question. "Ella, how do you know that I'm a vampire?" "It's a long story to tell. How about back at the house?" "Okay."

Soon..

You saw Namjoon walk into the house. Namjoon walk to your little ledge as you jumped up onto ledge and sat there. "Well that makes two." you said suddenly making Namjoon question you. "Well, Jung kook also knew and you too. So, it makes you the second." he's even confused at what you said but you then continue talking "Don't worry, you'll understand in time."

He nod and walk back in. Soon, you saw Jungkook's head appear from the window. He walk outside and sat next to you with two cups of hot cocoa. He gave you and drank the other.

After a short while outside...

The both of you walk inside and close the window shut. You sat on the seat at the loft and saw Jin crushing a can like it was nothing. You walk downstairs to Jin and sat next to him. Right at that moment, you felt another energy that was quite similar to Jungkook when you felt his.

He saw you and hid his can away while saying "Oh, Ella. How are you? Are you alright?" you nod to him and asks him the most hardest question to answer "Jin, do you have any powers?" Taehyung was there and he said "Isn't that question too straightforward?"  you flinch a little at Taehyung sudden question. "What makes you think that I have powers, Ella?" he asks you back. "Answer me with a real answer. Not with an another question." you reply at his question. 

He just stood up and walk downstairs.. His face clearly shows 'What's going on with Ella today??' You cock you head towards him and asked "What did I do wrong?" Taehyung just face palmed and walked downstairs. "Taehyung... Not you too.... Tell me, what did I do wrong??" you followed him downstairs. "Ella.. What's wrong?? Why are following Taetae?" you turned to face Wooyoung who was at the door. "Wooyoung..." you called him. "Yes??" he answered unsure of you question.

"Do you believe in magic or powers or people who have powers?" Wooyoung cock his head to you.. "Uh.. No." he reply still unsure.. "Why did you ask?" he asked again. "Nothing... Just wondering. That's all." you said again before slipping away to your room..

"Why is Ella suddenly like this?" you caught him saying. "Hey, I heard that.." you said. " I know that's why I said it out loud." you rolled you eyes at him.