02

You went to your room for a quick shower and change into a comfortable clothes as you head out from your room. You went to the sitting room and fold your duvet as you place it inside your room. You walk downstairs and into the kitchen again. You took your seat on the table and saw Taehyung also sitting there with eye bags under his eyes and a still sleepy face since he looks like he just woke up, his face looks more puffy than ever.

Then, Namjoon sat at the table with a fresh look and clothes. "Taehyung, are you alright? Did you need something?" you asks him as he slowly turn his head to face you with a creepy face. "Oh, nothing. I feel sleepy that's all. I've been looking for your house all night. Why did you make your house hidden like this." he asks you as he stood up and walk to the sink to wash his face to make it a bit fresh.

After a while. Wooyoung and Jungkook appear at the door with Jimin and Hoseok. Finally, Yoongi walk in with the same face as Taehyung a while ago. After Yoongi sat down on the table, you can finally dig into the breakfast Jin had prepare for you.

During breakfast...

You sat next to Taehyung as he dig into his breakfast. Then suddenly you saw your future. What you saw was them with their powers surrounding them and you. After a while, your vision went back to normal and you saw Wooyoung shaking you because of your sudden silence.

Then you stood up and wash your dishes as they just stare at you confused. You turn to look at them and said "What? I'm just in my world. Is that illegal here?" you asks them as they straight away face their food and continue eating. As they're eating, Namjoon stare at the rest including you but he did not even touch his food in his plate.

You walked to him and asks him "Namjoon, can you come here for a while." then he turn his head to face you while standing up and walk to you. "Yeah?" he asks you as soon as he's already there with you."I want to ask you something, why did you not eat the food?"  "Oh, I just don't want to eat. That's all." he reply to you as he rubbed his nape. You stare at him confused but you just shrugged the thought off your mind and walk up the stairs after you're done with washing your own dishes.

You walk to the window and slid it open and climb outside. You close the window back in place as you sat down on the ledge while breathing the fresh air of the morning. You close your eyes and imagine all of your family back at home doing their own work in their rooms and sometimes going out watching television together and laugh together. You sigh out deeply as your imagination fades and you slowly open your eyes and saw the spectacular view from the ledge your on.

Then while you're still on the ledge, Jin and Wooyoung called you in. You stood up and walk back to the window and slid back it open while entering the window with the rest still searching for you. You close back the window and sat in the couch next to it. "Ella, where are you?" you heard Wooyoung called out for you. Finally when he reached the loft, he said "There you are. We're been looking for you everywhere. I thought you're missing." you scratch your head while grinning widely "Wooyoung, I've been here the whole time." you said to him as he slid back downstairs.

You sigh a deep sigh of relieve because you're nearly caught by the most suspicious boy in the house. You stood up and walk to your room and sat on your bed for a long time when another vision appeared. You closed your eyes and took in the vision.

"When the time comes you must kill the demon because he's earth's destroyer." a voice said repeatedly inside your head as the vision blurred and disappeared. "What does it mean by 'you must kill the demon because he's earth destroyer'?" you mumble the words again and again until Yoongi appeared inside the room. You stare at him and as soon as he notice you, he nearly cussed. "Ella, how long have you been there?" "Since a while ago?" you said to him as he walk to you. At first, you thought he's going to kiss you but then he just took his deodorant out from his bag on your bed.

"Oh, okay. Then I should get dressed." he said. At first, you did not know that he was only wearing a towel on his waist until just now. You straight away stood up, walking to the door and quickly exit the room with a blushed face. Jin and Namjoon just reached the top part of the stairs when they notice you there, standing in front of their bedroom door, blushing hard.

They cock their head as you just notice them standing there with confused face in that awkward situation. Luckily, you were saved by Jimin and Wooyoung as they're calling for Jin and Namjoon. You sigh deeply as you finally manage to get out from that awkward situation with Jin and Namjoon.

"Hey, Ella." Jimin said you as he sat next to you on the loft. You hummed to him as you continue drawing in your sketchbook.

If you can't draw anything in your life, now you can.

He secretly took your diary from the coffee table and peek into some of the pages. You did not even realised that he took your diary and peek into it. You finally put down your sketchbook down while looking for your diary. "Where was it? I know that I put it here somewhere." you said while still searching the table from the top to bottom.

"Hey, Jimin. Did you see a purple diary on this table?" you asks him. He shook his head rapidly while shoving his hand deeper into his body. You stare at him as he keep on pushing his hand into his body. You grab his hand and pull it away from him. He shriek out loud while you still grab his hand. "Owww. Ella. It hurts!" he said as you finally let go of his hand. He rubbed his red colored wrist and stood up to leave.

To your surprise, a book fell out from his back pocket. You picked it up and realised that it was your missing diary. Before you could explode in anger, he already ran away from you and into his room to hide from you.

You shake you head in confusion as you picked the diary up. To flip the pages and went to the middle. You sigh deeply and close the diary and continue sketching.