chapter 2 💚

As the events occur when the emerald was found many things has happened yet so little of the plan has started

In the castle from the throne room where the king of the Demons is along with his pet Queen by his side sitting down on her throne as well as admiring her beautiness as well her Delicious body us must consumes his mind of wanting to play with her

Nazo: playing around with his pet's chain making her walking on her floors to beneath his legs and with a little giggle he gives her a kiss while seeing her giving out a cute smile my lovely pet Queen~

Bernadette: my sexy Demon King~

Nazo: starts to pet her head what shall we do today we have a lot of time of our hands~

Bernadette: purrs oh I don't know love~ but I do know one thing though our daughter has come up in age.~

Nazo: ah~ it's true our sweet little succubus~ has indeed come up in age do you think she is ready to continue the family tradition of protecting her people?

Bernadette: looks at him like a way like a puppy. Of course she is ready~ it reminds me so much of how we both met.~

Nazo: smiles that's true how we both met with a magical night of you accepting me who I am and after we both made sweet love.~ now that was The Best Time Of Our Lives although it was before the war happened... sigh I wish the war never happened to begin with...

Bernadette: frowns as she kiss him. I know love but I question this how is our daughter supposed to reproduce there's no more humans at the war many of them died like the fools they are...

Nazo: I know love however the problem is already been solved my love it's just we need to put our plan into motion

Bernadette: tilt her head Plan emotion what was your plan?

Nazo: looks at her and pets her, now love you don't have to worry about that~ soon the demon race will be saved. takes out the emerald from his quills you could guarantee it

Bernadette: looks at the Chaos Emerald as a shock. Chaos Emerald impossible I thought they were shattered... how did you found one...

Nazo; looks what you see love the Master Emerald fell through the sky with the stars above as well as learning a lot things about it it's not our Emerald from distant mentioned it was known as a different Emerald from a different dimension and this is what's going to save our people however it's not the time yet our plan is to be put in motion if we're ever going to help our people.

Bernadette: hmmm did this occur events to our new maid joining us despite that she is a normal Mobian?

Nazo: yes my love she was a sad poor so when I found her other then I give her a new life and she enjoys it however I must keep her promise that we both agreed.

Bernadette: confused and also interested oh and what was it?

Nazo: looks at her and give her a kiss, oh it's something that she desire the most. More like something that you want as well my love I could tell that your getting bored do you want to play a game

Bernadette: looking at him when she hear game as her tail begins to waggle. Oh yes I love to play a game~ however I'm getting quite thirsty I would like some delicious milk that you provide~

Nazo: awww my poor bernie~ I cannot have my beautiful wife thirsty he takes away his cape the show his member in front of her have a drink love you need it I can't have you thirsty~