chapter one

( I recommend playing the little video on top before you read thank you.)

Rang🔔

rang🔔

rang🔔

Pov ???

Three Bells three rangs has been heard... it seems like time is running out for that dimension like Master said they all come and go when the time Runs Out... I must say it's very sad to see another dimension getting disappeared and reset into a new dimension... its the cycle of life itself we can't change it or we cannot Escape it along with its rules... as well as it matters every Dimension has their own rules.

And soon another story will be closed.

From a far distance where the mysterious person was a Chinese dragon was flying to the direction where the three Bells Was Heard as well as mysterious person was watching and seeing the steps that has done to create a numerical but the new life for the cycle to continue as the Chinese dragon went to close to one of the dimensions it begins to let him show himself to the whole world in that dimension as well as the mysterious person could hear the people panicking and screaming as well as hearing the Chinese dragon give the message of that dimension. "The time has come to an end it's time for all of you all yo rest" the Chinese dragon said as he begins to absorb the dimension and slowly the screams started to disappear and then soon when the Chinese dragon finish absorb what it's needed most like its energy around the whole dimension a real soon the whole dimension has been absorbed from the energy itself leaving the Chinese dragon to float back. Where the mysterious person was standing as he looks at him.

???: another dimension has been erased you got everything you need welp.

???: yes. I do have everything I need. The story will be shared. Is Hope the little ones are ready for storytime. close the book as he begins to noticed some weird orbs especially a golden orb begins to flow around them happy to see their Master as well as their friend at the golden orb flow around the mysterious person it was looking at a book with curiosity and excitement.

???: excited new story for us love stories is it the one that Master erased?

???: nods as he smile. yes little ones as well as later or maybe soon a new dimension will be form.

the golden orb along with the other orbs were excited when they heard a new dimension will be formed as they started to float around the mysterious person. "Dreamstone can we start the story time!!" Said the orbs as dreamstone only chuckled and nodded as he sits down with the new book made and only look at the Chinese dragon that was only watching the Multiverse as dreamstone read. To the little ones.

Pov dreamstone

Dimensions are unique different shapes and different forms different life-forms and different storys to tell.

But there's only one thing that's never change the problem and a situation that always occurs no matter what big or small a problem will always be there until it's been fixed.

in a dimension known as the lust dimension where the demons live along with the normals and has been in peace for many years and generations however things started to turn from good to bad since the normals started to to create a rebellion without any Mercy they attack the demons and started a great war between the rebellions and the demons but at the end the demons became Victorious but the downside was that they lost a lot of demons as well as the normals and so the remaining of the normals begins to decrease in a fast-paced leaving the demons to slowly be afraid sense they cannot repopulate with other demons they can only repopulate and spread their seed in a normal. However ever since the war there has been less and less normals as well as more demons has beginning to take over the entire dimension but however it was not a happy Bing then slowly the demons are slowly become extinct since there is no more normals it was getting very difficult to repopulate leaving the demons in fear of what will happen in the future especially the king wanting a better future for his child since she was coming up in age soon as he wants her to have a pet like he has with his beautiful queen.