𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

CW; this chapter is VERY graphic. MINORS PLEASE LEAVE NOW, this is for your safety. If anyone is uncomfortable with the mentions of blood or gets easily triggered, you may skip this chapter. Thank you.

Aizawa walked into his now empty home. He wasn't greeted with the smallest smile coming from the kitchen or couch. It was silent, too silent for his liking.

"hey shota, we can stay at mines for the night if you want.." Hizashi suggested as he walked in his friends house.

Hizashi watched Aizawa walk towards the kitchen, plopping down in a chair, keeping his gaze down to his lap. His eyes were swollen and his nose was stuffy from all the crying. His knuckles were damaged, dry blood covered his fingers. He was so mad that all he could do was punch the wall or even the floor. He was mad at himself.

"..let me go get something to clean you up" Hizashi said as he walked towards the restroom that was downstairs, walked back out with cotton balls and alcohol alcohol with a few bandaids since it was the only thing they had.

"don't touch me" Aizawa pushed away the blonde who reached out for his hand.

"Shota, it'll get infected–"

Aizawa walked past his friend, on his way to the bathroom as he threw his clothes out the hallway. Soon the shower head was turned on.

Hizashi ended up dialing Nemuri to come over and help their friend. She agreed and told him that she would arrive in a few minutes since she wasn't far from their home. He also missed the girl already. Hizashi always had his moments with y/n. It made him tear up at the thought of her feeling scared and alone in the hands of that bastard that took her away. He didn't forget about Bakugou, but he knew that his student was the type to not loose. Every time he thought about y/n, he just broke down. Thinking of how scared she must be feeling, not knowing what Jason could do to her.

He was scared.

Nemuri soon walked into the house as she carried a bag of food, even if she knew that Shota wouldn't eat. She walked over to Hizashi and sat down next to him, quickly wrapping her arms around her friend.

"its okay..shh.. its okay" she sniffed. Tears trickling down her chin, falling down to Hizashi's shirt.

"He keeps blaming himself for it!" he cried. It pained the both of them to see Aizawa in the state he's in. They understand why and they want to give him time but it hurts to see their friend breaking himself.

"we'll talk to him, we'll bring them back" her voice cracked.

🤍

Y/n gasped for air as the plastic bag on her head was snatched off. Her arms hurt, her legs fell asleep for how long she has been sat down.

"was the bag necessary?"

"never know what she would do.."

The girl looked up to meet a man with blue hair and red eyes. He seemed to have a hand as a mask. He sat down on the chair in front of her, they were in an empty room. It was too familiar. She hated it, she wanted to leave.

"so you're the reapers daughter." the man leaned back on his seat as he stared at her. His gaze was strong, she could already feel the frown behind his mask. "how old is she?"

"I'm guessing that'll she be sixteen soon"

y/n hesitantly looked at the male that stood behind her, one of his large and heavy hands rested on her shoulder while the other one gripped onto her hair.