𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The moment you were dying for. You were finally leaving the hospital but now you just had to figure out who is the person you are staying with. They gave you the choice to choose. It wasn't hard for you, you already knew who to go with and also did everyone. You went with Eraserhead also knows as Aizawa, he was the only one who really understood you and helped you. Midnight and Mic agreed to visit you. You nodded and you hugged them, they couldn't control their tears.

  Only 4 years have passed and you were already 14 at the time. Aizawa really did take good care of you, he made sure you felt safe and welcomed. He sees you as his own daughter, of course he understands that you never really hanged out with you own dad but he is trying his best to show you a father figure. You took noticed at that and that made you emotional all the time. He still hasn't fully got all of your trust, he only got the chance to hug you. For now he can appreciate that. One thing about him and the others is that they still have not managed to see you smile like you meant it. That was hard for them especially for Yamada. They knew you were faking it. It was hard but they didn't try to push you to it.

  "Hey there baby!", Nemuri sang as she opened your bedroom door. You were in a desk Aizawa had bought for you for your homework at school. You looked over you shoulder "hey.." you said in a low tone. She sat down in your bed and looked at you. "So, after middle school what would you like to do?", she asked. You turned around and looked at her nervous. "I-um.. I would actually like to go to U.A, do you think Aizawa would accept that?", you whispered. Her eyes widened and she leaned in close to you and whispered, "I know Aizawa cares and gets over protective but I know he won't crush your dream like that he will respect it and then you can go to U.A. I did hear that He was going to teach there. Hizahi and I are going there as well!". You leaned back into your chair throwing you head back with a long sigh. She stood up and put her hands in your shoulders. "Just talk to him above it it I'm sure he'll let you.", she said in a soft tone. You looked at her and and nodded. Then you heard screams of Hizahi and Aizawa yelling at him. Nemuri giggled and said, "I'll let you finish your work I'll go see what Hizahi did.", she runs out the room and you hear more yelling and more screaming.

  A few hours passed and you were now falling asleep on your desk. You got up and moved to your bed now finding a way to talk to Aizawa. Right now he was in patrol just for a couple of hours so you had time to think on how to go up to him. As you were thinking, the news on you television had caught your attention. "Today makes 10 years of the death of our Pro-Hero 'The Black Reaper' and his wife. Then their daughter disappearance but she has finally been found in the Yakuza's hide out. She still stands tall like her father. May they Rest In Peace.'

   The screen turned black making you flinch, you didn't know you were so focused on to it. You see Aizawa in his hero costume with the controller. He walked towards you and sat on your bed. "You okay?", he asked as he put a hand on you shoulder. "Yeah.. it's weird that time went by so fast, now it's been 10 years.", you said as you looked down. He wrapped his arm around you shoulders and pulled you in a hug. You hesitated for a moment but returned the hug.

  "Nemuri said you wanted to talk about something.. is everything okay?", he asked as he pulled away. Fuck. "Oh-I-uh-" you froze when you felt his hand on your head. He smiled at you and said, "you want to join U.A don't you?". You opened your mouth to speak but he interrupted. "You shouldn't be afraid to tell me. I respect your decision, but that's a big thing Y/N and I don't want you to get hurt or anything. But if you want to become a hero I will help you. You just have to train!", he almost rose his voice at the end. Then it hit you, he was going to train you. You stood up and looked at him, "no no not like that!you are basically are going to train me to death". He gave you an evil smirk and said "training starts tomorrow, 8 am SHARP." Your eyes widened as you watch him move to your door. "I see great potential and skill in you Y/N, you did say you have trained yourself in the streets right?", he says. You stood straight still in shock, "Yes sir" you said. "I'll see you in the morning", and with that he was out of your room. Fuck this is going to be hard.

  You only had a few months and you'll get to be in U.A.