𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

This will now take place where everyone gets their results and they are accepted in U.A. You were on recommendations :)

"Wake up Y/N.." , you heard a voice call out. You open your eyes seeing Aizawa in his Hero suit. You sat up rubbing your eyes. "What time is it?",you asked is a soft voice. He ruffled your hair "it's only 6 in the morning. I just wanted to let you know I'll be heading to the school.. are you sure you want to go alone?.", he said as he sat in the edge of your bed. You looked at him with sleepy eyes and nodded. "Here.. I thought this would be nice." He said as he took out a small box from his pocket. You opened it seeing it was a white eyepatch for your left eye. You knew why, it was for others not being able to see your pink eye or when you activated your quirk.

  You took hold of it and tried it on. Tying it in the back of your head. It fit you nicely even though you knew it would bother you when you would walk you wouldn't be able to see from your left side. "Oh by the way, that skirt was too short for you. I know I shouldn't have asked Midnight to get it for you. So if you don't mind I just got the boys uniform.", he said as he got up from he bed showing you the uniform that was folded on your desk.

  "Thank you..", you said as you got up. "I'll be heading out now, you can call me when you get there.", he kissed the top of your head and walked out. You got up to shower now getting nervous hoping for no one to recognize you but you knew your last name would be catch everyone's attention. After your shower you looked at you uniform. Perfect, you thought. This will hide your curves and body. You put it on and looked yourself in the mirror.

  You felt your phone vibrate in you pocket, seeing it was just your alarm seeing it's 6:50A.M. You walked out the house blasting music on your headphones. As you walked you didn't know you arrived quickly. You decided to text Aizawa letting him know you were in school. As you walked in you saw a green haired boy outside the room. Lookin at the huge door.

  "You okay?", you asked him seeing him flinch and yelp. "Ah!-oh hi!..",he said loudly. You shook you head as you walked towards him and said "take a breath.. then you can talk.", and he did so. "My name is Izuku Midoriya. Are you in Class 1-A too?", he asked but still nervous. "Yeah I am..", you said as you stood next him. "So what's your name?", he asked now looking at you. You reached to open the door "just call me Y/N", you said as you slid the door open.

  "Get your feet off the desk you are disrespecting school property!!", yelled a boy from inside the classroom. "Huh?!", then there was a ash blond haired kid sitting in front of him. You decided to ignore it and walked passed by them not paying attention. You found an empty seat beside a bout with heart white and half red hair. "Is this seat taken?", you asked him. He looked up at you shook his head, "no..". You sat down and leaned back putting your bag in your lap. He leaned closer and whispered "I'm sorry but was your father-", before he could finish you interrupted "yeah I am." You didn't mean to let it come out rude but maybe the affect was done. "I apologize if you don't like getting asked that", he said as he looked at you. You shook your head and said, "It's fine I don't mind".

  The class soon looked out to the door and stood quiet. "It took you 8 seconds to shut up", you heard from the door. I recognize that voice, you thought.

"I'm Shota Aizawa... your teacher.", he said as he stood up. He pulled out the gym uniform and spoke again, "put these on and head on outside."

You moved quickly already knowing what will happen if you wouldn't hurry. After putting your gym clothes on you walked out the girls room before they could come out and ask but you bumped onto someone.

"Watch it dumbass!". You looked up to see that blond kid from class. He stared at you for a moment before walking away giving you a 'tch'. What's his problem?, you thought. As you were walking, someone came up to you putting their hand on your shoulder. You flinched getting a hold of the persons wrist slamming them into the wall. You heard them yell low in pain. You moved back fast. "Hey! I just wanted to say 'hello' no need to be mean!", the boy cried holding his wrist. Fuck I really messed up. "Sorry I didn't know..", you said. He quickly looked up like if he had seen a ghost. "Wait your a girl?", he asked. You sighed and walked away hearing the yellow haired boy behind you apologizing.

  Once you were outside you see that everyone were throwing a ball the highest they could while using their quirk. You see how the green haired boy hesitated for a moment but threw it at a short distance. You look over at Eraserhead who had his eyes glowing bright red and his hair flowing upwards. Poor Midoriya, you thought.

  He tried again and you were amazed. He ended up having a bruised up finger after that. The blond boy was upset for some odd reason. He ended up making Aizawa use his quirk and his scarf. After that Aizawa pulled you away from the group of kids and whispered, "I won't let you do the test I know you don't want them to know who you are. This is the only time I will go easy on you." He gave you a pat in the back before walking away. You walked right behind him, ending up at the back of the group. The same boy from class with red and white hair looked at you and walked towards you. He stood next to you "are you okay? You don't look so good..", he asked. You looked up at him nodding your head and looked back down. "My name is Shoto Todoroki, you can call me Shoto",he spoke again. You looked at him "Y/N Kaneki, call me Y/N."

time skip—

  After the scare Aizawa had put on the other students, you were back in class with your head on your desk almost falling asleep. "Is my class boring to you Miss Y/N?", you heard Aizawa ask. You sat up seeing him stand by his desk looking straight at you. "I apologize Mister Aizawa." you said as you looked at the board. He turned around and went on with his teachin.

  He then started talking about the hero costumes and how we need to design them our own. As you were listening you felt someone tap your shoulder but this time it felt like a pencil. You look to your right seeing Shoto holding a note and whispered 'its from the guy with yellow hair'. You look over and see the kid waving at you. You opened the note , 'I'm sorry it was because of your hair and from far away. You're really pretty though I hope you accept my apology - D.Kaminari.'

You look back at him but he was facing his notebook. You decided to wait after class. That's when the bell ringed for lunch and almost half of the class ran. You stood up from your desk and walked out the room when someone bumped into you. "Move it you extra", you heard from behind. You looked behind you and said "next time you watch it." You were quickly pulled back by someone. "Sorry man, he didn't mean to bump into you!", said a red headed boy with shark like teeth. You took his hand off your shoulder. "What's your name?", he asked with a smile. "Y/N..", you said as you walked away.

"Kaminari!", you yelled across the hall way. He looked back and walk toward you. "Hey there I hope you got my note..",he said rubbing the back of his head with a nervous laugh. "It's okay I get that a lot no need to apologize." ,you said as you walked next to him. He waved goodbye to you and you sat down on an empty table. Finally, no one to ask questions, you thought.

"Seriously!? You again?"