🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴

After a long day at school, caused by the clearly not discrete announcement about cyberbullying by Counsler Blatt in the cafeteria, Eli and Demetri wound up back at Eli's apartment.

The two boys made it through the door slamming it shut and locking it behind them, Huffing and puffing as they caught their breath.

      "We just keep getting faster and faster at running from those bullies"

Demetri wheezed

       "I told you, that's what you get for even glancing at Yazmin"

Eli huffed

      "How was i supposed to know her boyfriend was that protective, Besides, I'm sure they didn't like that stupid announcement this morning much either"

Demetri shrugged

     "I told my mom not to call this morning-"

Eli started to say before Demetri interrupted, placing a hand on the boys shoulder reassuringly

    "It's fine. highschool will probably end.. someday"

Demetri said with little conviction in his voice , Eli just nodded listening to his best friend like usual.

"I smell disgusting like sweat, can i borrow something to wear?"

Demetri asked, Eli quickly nodded as they walked back to his bedroom.

Eli began fishing through his closet as demetri stood in the doorway waiting for a change of clothes

"Sorry i just have like no clean clothes- you can use the shower if you want"

He mumbled before managing to find something, passing Demetri one of his tacky sweaters and some sweats.

"Thanks" Demetri nodded, disappearing into the bathroom.

    -

Eli'd changed into one of his nerdy t-shirts and some basketball shorts as he lied on his bed reading a comic waiting for his best friend. He heard the bathroom door creek open and he placed the comic book on his chest watching as Demetri walked in.

His dark hair still wet plastered to his forehead as Eli's gaze dropped down his body. The boys didn't have much of a height difference unless you'd count an inch or two, but demetris arms and legs and torso were longer so of course Eli's clothes fit different on Demetri.

The ankle point of his sweatpants met right below his calves, the waistband sat low on his hip bones and the sweater exposed a little of his midriff, not to mention the long sleeves looked more like a 3/4 sleeve on him.

Eli looked away from the sight blushing, like he felt guilty looking at his best friend. He was torn away from his own thoughts when demetri flopped down on the twin mattress next to Eli.

Demetri turned on his side looking at Eli while their head shared the same pillow

"Have you figured out what your gonna be for halloween?" Demetri asked and for a moment Eli didn't reply as he found himself staring at his best friend's lips again. Demetri never seemed to notice his bestfriends gaze as he was always the blabber mouth when Eli tended to keep his eyes and head down to avoid being noticed.

After a moment Eli was pulled out of the trance again

"A uh-" he paused "A plastic surgeon- someone who fixes lips." Eli said, he'd come up with the idea on the spot.

"Have you thought anymore about what miguel said? About joining the Cobra Kai dojo?"

Eli asked making eye contact with Demetri. His face had a hopeful expression on it

"Why?Its not like it will do us any good, Eli"

"i-i guess you're right." he said quietly looking down at his hands as he laid on his back. he laid in silence for a few moments before demetri spoke up

"you know what.." Demetri spoke and Eli turned on his side not facing the boy
"we can try it. so don't say i never did anything for you" Demetri said and when he saw that Eli's smile grew, he knew it was the right decision.

Eli had these sad puppy eyes he wore unconsciously, and Demetri always failed at saying no to them.

the two boys at in silence while a few minutes past, staring at each other.
Eli always had a hard time taking his eyes off his best friends dark hair, honey skin or pale blue eyes. all his features seemed to highlight each other all standing out uniquely.

"Hell maybe we'll all get super ripped at the dojo enough for me to impress Yasmine. you can have the brunette friend of hers"
Demetri said light heartedly

"sam?" Eli asked not sure which brunette he was talking about

"no miguel already has dibs on her. you get the hippie one- Moon" Demetri said and Eli cracked a smile. Demetri seemed to be the one person that could get him to smile these days.

neither knew how, but one moment they were talking about girls and the next, their hands had worked their way together, fingers tangling in eachothers.

Demetri was always so self conscious about how scrawny he was, including his hands, but his fingers felt like melting against Eli's.

The two sat wordlessly for a moment staring at their hands before demetri picked his head back up and eli soon followed, their gaze interlocking.

Eli watched as Demetri slowly leaned in before closing his eyes.
Eli didn't know what to do, he hadn't had his first kiss before and had always been insecure about it because his lip. but his bestfriend was so close and it felt so right as he closed his eyes feeling demetris lips sink into his.

Both boys dared not move for a moment, carful not to scare one another off. Demetris hand sunk into the dirty blonde boys hair, and Eli's shakey hand found Demetris hip.
Thoughtlessly his fingertips skimmed his bestfriends midriff, sending a chill up demetris spine and goosebumps across his skin.
he felt his lips grow dryer from the kiss so his tongue left his mouth to skim his lips to re moisten them, the other boy took the chance to connect their tongues.

moments ago they'd been talking about hot chicks and seconds later their lips were connected.