The Mage Enters

A young half-elf with dazzlingly white carnation like hair was standing in the entrance queue to the center of the world, Orario. His crimson eyes burned with a cold and calculating gaze which took in everything happening around him in a relatively calm demeanor.

Bell:

His clothes were rather high quality with a dark shaded cotton shirt with blue fading runic patterns covering it on the front and back. His pants were tightly hugging his legs and were the same color as his shirt. To top it off, he wore a contrasting white robe bound at the top with a smooth silver button. His robe had some strokes of gold leaf patterns mixed in. He also had white gloves along with extended boots.

From a glance, it looked as if he had no weapons but veteran mercenaries and adventurers can tell that this half-elf was no normal boy. Other than his clothing, it was the way he carried himself with confidence and authority which was enough to tell that the young man harbored some deep secrets.

The ladies in the queue could not get their eyes off him since despite being a half-elf, his handsome features were greater than normal elves. His build though hidden by the robe garnered a lot of attention. He was almost 178 cm tall and like almost all elves, he was a bit on the thin side. His slender and attenuate body enhanced his manly features and his almost slim pencil-thin legs had the ladies swooning at him. If not for his short ears, the people might have even assumed him as a High Elf.

After waiting for half an hour and still being unfazed from the lovestruck eyes of the women and the envious gazes of the men, the turn of the young regal half-elf came. The guard was a burly man with wrestler-like shoulders and a long gash running across his left eye. He appeared young and his round and darted mariner like eyes sparkled with the vigour of youth.

"State your name and age" The young man said to the half-elf with a solemn and bored expression.

"Bell Cranel, 18 years old"

________________________________

Bell POV:

These envious gazes seem to be burning a hole on my back. Well, I have gotten quite used to them in the last 3 years so unless there is some physical contact, I will keep ignoring them. Perhaps contacting Arwen would be a wise decision or else she will later nag me about it.

I activated the telepathic link which I had established with her using the unique item, Arabaea Mind. It was incredibly hard to obtain it and I can only form a link with one individual once a week. Frankly, I would have preferred to rather bond with a goblin than Arwen. But back to the topic.

Almost instantly, I heard an annoying feminine voice from the other side. "Bell, did you reach safely WITHOUT causing any trouble ?" Haah, here it goes again.