𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 •explanation•

Trigger warnings;
Graphic violence
Breaking and entering
Bakudeku
Omegaverse
Non hero/quirkless izuku Midoriya

This story has nothing overall to do with omegaverse and it is a simple background addition
(This story contains no smut and is an extremely angsty short story)

Enjoy!
______________

Alpha's,
Alphas make up 20% of the population and are considered the most powerful and aggressive amongst the secondary genders.
Alphas are most commonly male.

Scents:
Alphas give off a scent that is different to each alpha but are typically a strong scent
eg. spice.

Crooning/purring;
Alphas can croon which is a deeper version of purring that is typically used to calm their omega or pups.

(This story has no sexual content so their is nothing sexual going to be explained)

______________

Betas,
Beta's make up most of the population and overall
There is no common first gender for betas.

Presenting:
They release no scent and to show they have presented as a beta the scent glands everyone is born with close up officially making you a beta.

___________________

Omega,
Omegas make up around 10% of the population and males make up 1%

They are considered the weakest amongst the genders however some omegas are stronger then alphas but it's quite rare because of their loving nature.

Scents:
Their scents are usually very sweet compared to an alphas scent and each omega produces a different scent so it's easy to tell if you have met or crossed that omega before even if you hadn't acknowledged them before.

Overstimulated/sensory instincts;
If not used to alphas, omegas can be very overwhelmed by too many alpha scents or a particularly strong scent and it can make them act loopy or dizzy if forced onto the scent gland depending on the omega and the scent.

Omega space,
I first saw 'omega space' in a book by explosion_pop but I'm not sure if it was their original idea or not, but I love the idea of it. It's adorable!
(This is my own version of it)
Omega space is a headspace omegas can go into if their overstressed or extremely calm. They have no choice as to when it happens but it can be prompted by an alpha praising their omega, crooning or just being around them. In omega space an omega is completely dependent on their alpha and an omega without a mate cannot go into omega space as once they get a mate their body develops the headspace.
The headspace also prompts purring but that is only if they dropped into omega space from being calm or are now with their alphas

Appearance,
every one is born with ears and a tail aside from those who are born to develop an animal quirk, those who do have an animal quirk will instantly know by the lack of ears and tail.

Mates,
Once you mate someone you gain a sort of telepathy with them, so if there scared you would feel off.
Most commonly people don't realise they feel off because of there mate and simply shrug it off as paranoia.

A/N
I hope that explains everything!
Again there will be no sexual involvement in the omegaverse for my stories
I know most of my readers came from my YouTube and are most likely minors.