𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 •Cʜ. 2•

'Love is the strongest drug of all'

*

Recap;

'Deku, babe! Speak to me, what's going on'
(Bakugo)

This shocked the others, Bakugo did actually have a mate?! They were quickly taken out of their shock when they heard the ragged voice of bakugos mate say...

'Someone broke into the house, Kacchan help...'

Bakugo was pretty sure his heart stopped right then and there...

_______________

Izuku's pov
(Before the incident)

It was around 8pm and I was currently by myself on the large sofa we had in the living room at home.

Kacchan had to go do a night shift so I was left all alone in the house...

Being the quiet and timid person I was, the thought of being alone in the house for most of the night did rack up some nerves.

I walked up to him, placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him softly. Telling him to stay safe I pecked his lips one more time and he gave a small genuine smile and held my hand on his face before letting his hand fall down to his side and began walking out the door to head to his dreaded night shift.

I rested myself more comfortably on the sofa and stared at the ceiling... I didn't like the idea of being home alone late at night.

But I quickly pushed against my negative thoughts and casually continued on with the night routine I did every time Kacchan was on a night shift...

My mate, Kacchan had opted to eat his dinner on his way to work. So since I had free reign on what I could eat tonight, I chose to have kastudon!

Since the only katsudon that can even merely compare to Kacchan's cooking is at takeout places I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed in the number of the best takeout place in Musutafu.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello, welcome to _________ how may I take your order?"

After a couple of rings the phone-call was answered with one of their staff on the other line ready to take orders.

I placed in my orders and they said the food should arrive within the next 15 minutes. Thankfully around 10 minutes later their was a knock at the door.

I jumped up from the couch and quickly made my way to the door and opened it...

A tall, intimidating man was on the other side of the door, a bag from the place I ordered in his hand..

I looked up at him...

He was clearly a beta as from the uniform he was wearing you could see the faint neck glands that had closed up once he presented. He had dark brown hair and his wolf ears stood proud at the top of his mop of hair.

I looked up at his eyes, his eyes were dull but he still held a sharp gaze. From where I stood, I could see his dark brown eyes stare back at me. They were dark and intimidating, they looked almost black and every mili-second I spent looking at them scared me more and more...

His gaze was very strong and overpowering and I wasn't sure if I should really trust this man... but he was wearing the uniform and had my food in his hands so I chose to ignore that thought...

Throughout my analysis it had only been a few seconds in real time, so I reverted my gaze from him and to the food I had ordered that was sitting in a brown bag that looked tiny in his hands.

I could smell the katsudon from where I was standing and it smelt so good. I took the money out of my pocket and we swapped around. Me now holding the freshly cooked katsudon in my small hands and him now holding the money...

'T-thank y-you'
(Midoriya)

He gave a small grunt and began to turn around. As he began to turn around I slowly closed the door...

??? pov;

After the door was closed he began walking away from the nice house. A small eerie smile crawling onto his face.

As he walked out of sight from the house and into a nearby alleyway, he stopped and leaned up against the alleyway wall.

'That's ground zeros omega alright. Heh, this will be much easier than I thought."

Once he had finished speaking his mind his lips morfed into a sinister smirk, he shifted his body weight from the wall to his two feet and began walking down the alleyway into darkness.

To be continued...

[ 7 9 1  W o r d s ]

A/N; I'm sorry this one is quite short, I'm hoping my next chapter will be at least a couple hundred words longer! :)