23.

Maya: Arjun, please.

Arjun: Ok baby but open it slowly.

Arjun slowly raises his hand and untied her blindfold. Maya slowly opens her eyes and shockingly palm her mouth to see her surrounding

 Maya slowly opens her eyes and shockingly palm her mouth to see her surrounding

Maya walks side to side admiring the beautiful scenery in front of her eyes.

Arjun look constantly has his gaze on Maya, mesmerized by her beauty as a light glow on her face.

Maya walks to Arjun and stares at him.

Arjun: What are you looking at beautiful?

Maya: is this- 

Arjun: For you and me.

Small confusion forms on Maya's face.

Understanding her confusion, Arjun clutch Maya's hand and look directly into her eyes.

Arjun: I want to confess something.

Maya: What?

Maya said impatiently as her anticipation increase hearing the word 'confess' from his mouth.

Arjun: Maya since the first day I met you in hospital, my feeling, my emotion all got mixed up. From the very first you become Obsession, my Addiction and I got more possessive day by day. When I see you look at another man besides me, my anger rose, I feel like killing whoever looks at what is mine. Then the more time I spend with you, you become my Everything, the reason I breathe, and the most above the reason for I live in the world. I can't even think of leaving you one second I want you to be in front of me every time. You remember I go out of Mumbai for business, the one day didn't go I didn't think you. You are always in me. For that I want you to become mine forever. I want you to be in my arm when I sleep and I wake up. I want to kiss you before I leave for work and come from work. I want to spend Everything day of my life with you. So.

Arjun bends on one leg and takes out the box and opens showing a diamond ring.

Arjun: Will you marry me, Maya, and become a Mrs. Arjun Sharma?

Meanwhile, Maya only stares at Ajun with shock and Astonishment.

A tear welled up in her eyes and rolled down at her cheek slowly.

The man who I love dearly and who is everything for me is proposing me to be his. To be Maya Arjun Sharma. Maya thought.

Maya:  are y.oh sure Ar..Jun? This is a lifetime commitment. 

She asks stuttering as waiting for his answer. 

Listening to her, Arjun stand up and quickly wrapped a hand around her waist tightening. Bringing her so close to him.

Arjun: Stop doubting me, sweetheart. I want to marry you. I want you to be mine forever. So now tell me what is your answer?

Arjun said seriously looking at her with a look that only wants to listen yes from Maya.

Maya: Arjun i-

Tightening hand firmly around her, Arjun said.

Arjun: Let me clarify before you say something. If your answer is no then listen I will not leave you no matter what happens because you are the only mine. Get it.

Arjun leaves no option for Maya but she doesn't want it because she knew she is only his and will always be his till her last breath she takes.

Maya: Arjun. How can you think my answer will be no? There will no way because you are my everything. You are my life Arjun.  I love you Arjun. I love you so much that I can bear one day living without you. 

Hearing a heartwarming confession from Maya, Arjun seal Maya's lip with him. He slowly kisses her then turns into passionate and aggressive. Maya also kisses him with the same passion but Arjun dominates the kiss as he does always.

 Arjun moves away little from Maya, leaving her breathless.

Arjun slowly takes her hand and wears her ring on her finger sealing her fate with him forever.

Arjun: You are mine for now and forever, sweetheart. And soon I will marry you so you will be mine with all rights and law. 

He said determinedly as he places his lip on her once again with a vow to be with her forever.

Continued.....

Confession? Arjun proposes to her to marry him. She also confessed her love for him. But Maya still hasn't said yes. Keep reading to know her answer.

Writer note:

Love it?
This is all for today. I really hope you like this chap. Soon I will upload the next chapter.

Be safe and healthy.

Bye-bye only for now.