Epilogue 2

10 years later

Maya is cooking in the kitchen, her children's favorite food. 

She was busing in her work,  didn't see her Love staring at her lovingly.

Arjun walks without making a sound and stands behind Maya. A small scream left her mouth when Arjun hug from the back. 

Arjun: shoo. it's me. 

Arjun said in his deep manly voice into the Maya ear. Maya shivers in the intensity of his voice. 

Maya: Arjun. You came.

She said and move to face him but Arjun stops her. Maya felt Arjun place wet soft kisses on side of her neck. 

Maya: Arjun. What are you doing?

Arjun: I am doing what every husband is supposed to do after coming from work, which gives loves to their wife. 

Arjun said biting her side neck and Maya hissed at sudden pain and pleasure. 

Maya: Arjun someone will see us. 

She said. 

Arjun: I don't care. You are my wife and I have every right on you. 

Saying that Arjun turns Maya and he looks at his beautiful wife's face. 

My Maya is the same beautiful as the day I have seen her for the first time. Arjun said in his mind.

 Without wasting time, Arjun combines his lip with her soft delicious one. He tastes her lip and devours her entire mouth like he was starving for only her. The kiss was not soft and sweet but full of passion and hardness. 

Maya accepts what Arjun gives her in the kiss and at some point tries to match his speed but Arjun was way too dominating and doesn't leave a chance for her to take control. 

Arjun only moves when Maya asking for breath and they both rested foreheads on each other. 

It's been 14 years of their marriage and still, Arjun makes Maya breathless when he kisses her. 

Their love for each other never lessens and has increased the amount of time they spend with each other. 

They have enjoyed every moment they have to spend with each other but could not ask for more from the god than he has given them. 

Maya and Arjun's breath normalized and they stared into each other eyes. 

Maya: Arjun I want to tell you something about kids. 

Maya said when she is still in his arm. 

Arjun: What do you want to say, about kids?

Maya: That when they come from school, both krishu and Tweety were not in good mood.

Arjun: what do you mean?

Maya; I mean Tweety ( Mahi Arjun Sharma, first child) sulking at his younger brother, ( Krishna Arjun Sharma as Krishu) not talking to him and Krishu was trying to make her elder sister happy but she didn't listen to him. and when I ask them what happen, Tweety said she will say when her daddy came at home. 

Arjun: Let's go and know what happens between them. 

He said taking Maya's hand in his and walk to the children's room. 

They reach and stand out of the children's room and see Krishna (Now 10 years old) trying his best to make Tweety (Now 13 years old) smile at him and Tweety twisting from side to side and not looking to him.