Highschool FxR OC

Name: Haruka Kishinami

Status: Main Character( @CrisisBorn 's Fate OC's Love Interest )

Gender: Female

Race: Demi-Servant, Demigoddess(3/4 Goddess)

Sexuality: Bisexual (but loves Charles more than anyone else)

Age: 17

Appearance:
Casual:

Battle 1 (Normal):

Battle 1 (Normal):

Battle 2 [Mythological Mystic Code (Full Power)]:

[Replace the Gauntlet with Caster Gilgamesh's Gauntlet

[Replace the Gauntlet with Caster Gilgamesh's Gauntlet. Replace the Tunic with that of Proto Gilgamesh's Tunic]

Personality: Shy(to strangers), Confident(after getting to know the person better), Determined, a bit of a weapons nut(not as bad as Ruby Rose from RWBY, but still a weapon nut), Sassy(if insulted), a little air-headed, slightly short-tempered, Blunt with her words, Sharp tongue, Sadistic[When pissed off (will actually say "Mongrel" when she's that mad)], slightly tsundere(around Charles), not afraid of killing people, and quite reckless.

Height: 160cm

Weight: 45kg

Hair color: Blond

Eye color: Red.

Likes: Studying, Training, her family, Reading, eating(she likes exotic foods), a certain Emiya's cooking

Dislikes: Perverts, tyrants, arrogant people, giving up, being looked down on, Ishtar(too noisy)

Strengths: Fluid combat, decisive thinking, knowing when to fight or talk, master of all weapons(She uses Enki as her Main Weapon due to how versatile it is), extremely intelligent, Divinity, MASSIVE Mana Reserves(Courtesy of Divine Core)

Weaknesses: Is a little air-headed at times, and her shy personality when first people give the wrong impression that she's weak. Her short-temper, albeit slight, can cause her to make reckless decisions

Skills: Excellent Fighter, Master of all weapons, Strategic Mind, highly intelligent, Advanced Magecraft

Family:
Gilgamesh (Father)
Hakuno Kishinami (Mother)
Enkidu (Uncle Figure)
Ishtar (Annoying Aunt)
Ereshkigal (Shy but Nice Aunt)
Charles Emiya Pendragon ( @CrisisBorn 's OC )(Love Interest/Rival)

Demi-Servant Class: No Class (Like Gilgamesh from Fate/Extra CCC)

Other available classes:
Archer, Saber, and Caster

Source: Unknown

Country of Origin: Fuyuki City, Japan

Alignment: Neutral Good

Stats:
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: EX
Luck: EX
NP: EX

Skills:
Charisma: A+
Magic Resistance: B
Independent Action: A+
Independent Manifestation: EX
Battle Continuation: EX
Clairvoyance: EX
Golden Rule: A
Collector/Treasury of Babylon: EX
Divinity: EX
Divine Power: EX+
Divine Core of the Goddess: EX++
Daughter of the Gods: EX+++

*Info on the Skill, "Daughter of the Gods":
A Skill granted to a female mortal who is loved by the Gods. It grants Divinity to normal mortals, and in the case of Mortals with Divinity, it bumps their Divinity rank up by one.
Haruka's beauty, being unmatched by most mortals, combined with the fact that she isn't an arrogant tyrant like her father, has caused many Gods and some Goddesses to fall in love with(read: Lust Over) her, much to Haruka's displeasure. Fortunately for her, Ea makes for an EXCELLENT simp/thot repellent, much to Gilgamesh's exasperation.

Noble Phantasms:
Enuma Elish(Ea)
Enuma Elish(Enkidu)
Enki
Enkidu(Chains)
Melammu Dingir
Gate of Babylon
Sha Naqba Imuru
Every Noble Phantasm in the Gate of Babylon
True Enuma Elish

True Enuma Elish, The Supreme Sword of Genesis that Returns all to Nothing:

Rank: EX+++Type: Anti-PrincipleRange: ?????Maximum Number of Targets: ?????

Rank: EX+++
Type: Anti-Principle
Range: ?????
Maximum Number of Targets: ?????

Description:
Combines Enuma Elish(Ea), Enuma Elish(Enkidu), and Enki together in a Single Weapon. Said to have the Power to Cleave Dimensions and Realities apart with a Single Swing of its Blade. Before the Overwhelming Might of this Weapon, all Curses, Miracles, Creations, Concepts, and Laws of Scientific, Magical, Divine, and Any Other Nature are rendered Meaningless. No matter how Strong, Invulnerable Invincible, Immortal, Infinite, or Eternal, True Enuma Elish will destroy them all.
True Enuma Elish does not follow Reason nor anything Number-Related, nor does it follow Things related to Distance whether it be Magical or Conventional, as anything that can be Reasoned Returns to Nothing before it, hence it is Useless to even think about what it can or can not do. The only Principle that True Enuma Elish allows to Exist is the Destruction of Haruka's Enemies.
The Gods fear the mere mention of this Weapon. They do not even dare Speak its Name. Truly, it is a Weapon worthy of the Successor of the King of Heroes.

Alternate Modes:
Sword Mode(Base Form)
Dual Blade Mode(Two Swords)
Tonfa Mode(Used in Dual Blade Mode)
Twin Blade Mode(A Single Sword with Two Blades on each End)
Bow Mode(Does not Require a Bowstring or Physical Arrows)

Chant:
The Time for Judgement has Come. With this One Strike, I Bring forth the End of the Cosmos!

I Speak of the Beginning and the End. Heaven, Earth, and Hell have been Torn Asunder, Nothingness Welcomed Creation,
And the World was Ended, by My Supreme Sword of Genesis!

The Time of Gods has Ended. I now Awaken the Breath of the Universe!

O' Vortex that Turns the Stars, Bear Witness as the Death of the Gods Heralds the End of all Creation!

Sleep for all Eternity!

TRUE......ENUMA ELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For supremedreams_1 and CrisisBorn  to use in their story, Highschool FxR.