Kingdom Hearts OC 1

(Appears in sambamhaw 's Kingdom Hearts Series)

Basic Information:
Name: Arthias Caelum/Bahamut

Age: Millions of years old (Appears to be 20)

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Gold(Right) and Silver(Left)

Gender: Male

Race: Eidolon(Bahamut)/Human(Arthias)

Family Members: Tiamat(Sister/Wife), Other Eidolons(Siblings), The Inheritor(Creator/Father)

Biography:
Arthias Caelum, or Bahamut, as he was originally known as, was one of the 13 Eidolons created by the Inheritor to aid him in the Keyblade War. He served as The Inheritor's Second-in-Command during the War, and was the closest to him in terms of personality and ideology.

His appearance as an Eidolon is that of a Massive Platinum Humanoid Dragon, with Scales and Plates that resemble a Knight's Armour, 6 Wings made of Swords that are joined together by an Aura of Mana, along with a Double-Edged Sword for a Tail-Tip. He also has a Halo of Crystalline Swords levitating above his back.

Like his fellow Eidolons however, he is capable of taking on a Human Form, his having the appearance of a young man, 20 years of age, 176 cm (5'9") tall with spiky black hair and gold(right) and silver(left) eyes. He wears a long black coat adorned with golden jewellery, a black shirt, a black and gold pauldron on his left shoulder, a black and gold chest plate, a long black cape with intricate golden chains, and black shoes.

His Keyblade Armour consists of a Black, Silver, and Gold Metallic Armour of Draconic Design with White Gems on Certain Parts of the Armour, along with a Pair of Draconic Clawed Gauntlets, Spikes/Horns on both the Pauldrons and the Knee-Guards, Two Long Triple-Tailed Red Capes with Golden Markings on his Back and around his Waist each, along with 6 'Wings' which are each made of 7 Swords. There is also a 'Tail' with a Sword as the Tip on his Back. When he uses his Ultima Sword attack, his 'Wings' disappear as the Swords circle him, and his Capes billow behind him, giving him the Appearance of Flying with Wings.

He wields 2 Keyblades, Ultima Vertex and Primal Atma. Both Keyblades are Draconic in Design and Coloured Black-Silver and White-Silver with Golden Edges. They also Wield All Elements and Concepts and have the power to absorb and redistribute/redirect energy, making them versatile against any opponent, especially those who use energy attacks of any type.

Known as the Draconian and the Bladekeeper, he was the Strongest of the Eidolons and their Leader. His Overall Power was Second only to that of the Inheritor himself. He had Full Mastery of every Element and Concept, and was Famous for his Ultima Sword attack, which Rained Massive Swords down on his Foes, and his Flare Ability, which got Stronger with each Level, with the Highest Level being Yottaflare.

However, at the End of the War, Bahamut sacrificed himself to end the War, and vanished into the Fabric of reality as a result. Afterwards, the remaining Eidolons signed a Pact which would allow them to aid the Keyblade Wielders in their battle to protect the Universe, should the need ever Arise.

It wasn't until Devon travelled to Elde Menancia, a Land in a different World, before he was finally found, encased in an Opaque Crystal Cocoon, and in his Human Form. When he was freed, however, he had lost most of his Power...Along with most of his Memory. All he could remember, was that he was a guardian of some sort. Every other memory, however, including his identity, had been lost to him.

However, even so, he refused to give in to his circumstances. Taking on a new name, Arthias Caelum, he joined Devon on his journey, determined to fulfil his Duty...And to recover what he had Lost.