~18~

Bakugo hugged him tightly, what can he do besides that? It's not like he can bring his mother back.

Shoto started sobbing uncontrollably, this poor boy, give him a rest.

Losing a family member is never easy, even worse when it's a parent you loved. Plus, for Shoto, his mother was the only left. It must be hard.

Bakugo's chest tightened as he heard Shoto's sobbing and crying so close from his ear.

It's the first time he sees him like this and he feels useless, this is the only thing he can do, he can neither bring his mother back or replace her, just a hug, it's all he can give him, a useless hug. Or that's what he thought, maybe this hug wasn't that useless.

Bakugo felt tears on his neck and making his T-shirt wet. He put his hand on Shoto's head then tendly and gently stroked his hair.

They stayed like this for a while then Shoto slowly calmed down little by little.

The crying stopped, only sniffing sounds filled the room.

Todoroki then ended the hug and Bakugo sit on the desk straightning his back because it's kinda uncomfortable to be pinned against a desk for a long time.

He put his hands on Shoto's cheeks again and looked at him in the eyes, he gently wiped the rest of tears with his thumb.

Todoroki looked at him in the eyes too, standing between his legs, and didn't say anything.

"Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself?"

Shoto looked at him without understanding.

"Because it was two tired"

Shoto was beyond confused.
"Wha..."

"Can February march? No, but April may"

"Huh...?"

"Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating? Because they have no body to go with!"

"Uhm..."

"Why do vampires seem sick?"

"Because they are dead...?"

"Because they’re always coffin"

"Ah..." Shoto did a slight smile.

"How do you make holy water?"

"I don't know...?"

"You boil the hell out of it"

"Oh..." he chuckled.

"What do you call someone with no body and no nose?" Bakugo said putting his finger on shoto's nose.

"What..?"

"Nobody knows"

Shoto chuckled again.

Bakugo smiled, it's working.
"What is the least spoken language in the world?"

"I don't know, what is it..?"

"Sign language!"

Shoto let go a giggle.
"What happened to you all of a sudden..?"

"I don't know, just in the mood to make jokes" Bakugo stroked Shoto's cheek.
"I'm also in the mood to eat some soba, aren't you?"

Todoroki looked at Bakugo then nodded.

"Then quickly move your ass and let's go" Bakugo got off the desk and grabbed Shoto's hand, he dragged him.

"W-wait..."

"No!! Hurry up!!"

He dragged him until arriving to Shoto's car.

"Gimme the keys, i'll drive"

Shoto gave him the keys and they both got in.

"Be careful i just bought this car-" he couldn't finish his sentence 'cause Bakugo already started the car and he really wasn't driving slowly.

"Bakugo slow down!"

"No way!!" he continued driving really fast and slalom between cars.

Shoto hung on to his seat and closed his eyes, looks like he will join his mother very soon.
"Holy shit did you shop your license at Walmart or what..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BASTARD!!"

Shoto quickly turned the steering wheel because Bakugo was about to hit another car.
"Oh my God look at the damn road Bakugo"

"Tsk."

They just avoided death.

"Remind me tl never get in a car with you even again..."

"Ungrateful"

"No just not in the mood to die..."

"Die!!"

"No..."

"Tsk." He stopped the car agressivly and smiled, proud of himself
"See we arrived faster!"

"Sure..."

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!