"Hey Kokichi! You ok?" You asked as he walked out of the medical ward.

"No, Shuichi, I'm not." He upsettingly said abruptly, throwing his hands over his mouth.

"What?" You ask and go closer to him.

He had tears in his eyes, real ones, like he was scared of something. You put your hands on his shoulders, causing him to look up at you.

"Kokichi...What's wrong?" You ask.

"A lot..." You hear him mumble, not removing his hands from his mouth.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He was silent for a moment, then he sighed and nodded. You both walked together for a while, quiet.

"Hey Shuichi, what's wrong with Kokichi?" Kirumi asked as you passed by her.

"That's what I'm trying to find out." You say, glancing at the unusually quite Kokichi.

Suddenly, Monokuma came around the corner, basically scaring the crap out of you three.

"I have the results!" He said, holding a piece of paper in the air.

"Results to what?" You question.

"Ouma will tell you, I have better things to do." He said, handing Kokichi the paper and disapearing back around the corner.

Kokichi looked at the paper before folding it up and putting it in his pocket.

"What was the paper about Kokichi?" Kirumi asked him.

He was silent, then said very quietly.

"The Despair Disease..."

______________________________________

Word count:228