You and Kirumi look at each other, shocked.

"Kokichi, may I see that paper?" Kirumi asks after a while.

Kokichi silently nods and hands it to her.

Kirumi looked over it for a minute before handing it back to Kokichi.

"I feel like this is something that the others should know about, don't you agree Shuichi?" Kirumi asks, looking at you.

"I guess, it's better to tell them then have the find out, right?" You look at Kokichi.

"A-Alright.." Kokichi mumbles.

You and Kirumi ask everyone to meet in the cafeteria. Once everyone arrives, Kokichi tells them.

"No way, this has to be another one of your dumb ass lies!" Miu says, clearly not buying it.

"It's not, Monokuma even said so." You say.

"Yeah right!" She shot back.

"I can clarify that Monokuma did say so, I was there." Kirumi speaks up.

"So is Kokichi really sick then?" Kiibo asked.

"I'm afraid so.." You say, glancing at Kokichi.
After you all discussed everything in the cafeteria, you and Kokichi went to the library. You two where finally by yourselves since you saw Kokichi at the medical ward.

"Shumai..?" Kokichi mumbles.

"Yes?" You look at him.

"Do you think I'll get cured? I don't want to keep telling the truth, especially if people are going to abuse it.."

"I'm sure someone will make a cure." You say, pulling Kokichi closer.

"Uhm Shumai, w-what are you doing?" He asks, confused.

"Something I know you wouldn't normally allow." You pull Kokichi into a hug.

He was quiet for a moment, then he hugged back.

You could hear Kokichi sobbing quietly into your shoulder, which caused you to hug him tighter.

______________________________________

Word count:284