⚠️Chapter 7/ smut warning!!⚠️

Izuku's POV:
I pouted. "Hey kitten." Master said. "Y-yes?" I looked up at him. "You can call me by my name or you can give me a nickname. Whatever you want!" Ma- shoto said. "O-Oke p-puppy!" I smiled at him and my tail was wagging. "It's nothing kitten, and you'll be sleeping in my bed with me!" Puppy said, and I was happy.

(Time-skip from a year! The two have been happily together, of course they had a fight sometimes, but they always make it right. And! ⚠️smut warning!!⚠️)

Still Izuku's POV:
Me and shoto were in our room together watching a movie. I was cuddling him from the side my head in his chest. A sex Seen came on and I heard shoto's heard heartbeat speed up a bit and I giggled. I smelled his scent changing into a strong dominant, but addicting scent. Before I knew it I was pinned down to the bed with my alpha on top of me. I blushed. He smirked and kissed me roughly and I kissed back. He trailed down to my neck leaving bite marks, hickeys, red marks from sucking. I moaned. He started undressed me. "Just tell me when to stop if your uncomfortable Oke?" Shoto said and I just nodded. "Good~" shoto said while he took my shirt of and starts taking of my pants off. I blushed and was hard and very horny at that point. But shoto stoped. I looked at him. "Baby~ if you want me to continue then you have to beg~ and use the right words~" shoto said as he smirked down at me. "Daddy!~ please!~ I need you inside of me!~" I started begging. Something snapped in my alpha and he just ripped of my clothes off. He got up walked to his closet and came back with a box. And put it down on a  nightstand. I laid there getting Impatient and started sitting up and crawling to him and pulled his pants down. But I was quickly pushed down on the bed hands tied to the headboard with handcuffs.

Shoto's POV:
"Such a naughty and impatient kitten~ you need a punishment now~" I grabbed a big dildo and put some lube on it. I opened his legs and pushed the dildo making my kitted moan. "S-shoto I-I don't think I like this one..." izuku said. "Just relax~ you'll like it in a bit~" I said flirty but still reassuringly. He just nod and took a deep breath. I reached to the big dildo and flipped a switch on the bottom. His body started shaking and moans filled the room. It was music in my ears.

Izuku's POV:
I teared up and I didn't know if I liked the dildo. But I couldn't do anything but moan. "S-shoto- Ngh!~ I-I t-think- ah!~ I d-don't l-like- Ngh!~ t-this one!" I moaned trying to tell him I didn't like it. It turned off and I was panting. "Sorry kitten. I thought you liked it." Shoto said as he pulled it out making me give a loud moan. "C-can I just have the real thing?" I asked embarrassed. "Everything for my kitten~" shoto said as he pulled his boxers down. Shoto got undressed and lined up. "Ready kitten?~" he asked and I just nodded. Shoto thurst in half way. "Ngh!~" I moaned and adjust to the massive dick. I nodded as in he could go in and he got it and pushed in completely. He started moving in a steady pace. And all I could do was moan.

No ones POV:
Shoto started speeding up to the point he was just slamming into him. Izuku could only moan loudly. They had rough sex for 6 hours straight. Izuku came 4 times and shoto came 2 times. Shoto pulled out and collapsed beside izuku. He had Taken the handcuffs of him 2 hours in.

(⚠️smut is over!!⚠️)

Izuku had fallen asleep immediately and shoto cleaned up and fell asleep beside his boyfriend.

(This took me all my brain cells •>•....... but!! I hope y'all like it!! And thanks to everyone who has read the story!! This book had 425 reads or what is it called! And I'm really happy! I made this book for fun! And I got a lot of positive reaction on this book! I hope y'all like the book and I'll definitely keep writing! Cya!!!)