Chapter 9

(Soooo!! This is a time skip from a month or 3!)

Izuku's POV:
I had been feeling very nauseous for a month now.. so I went to a doctor without shoto knowing.. and well it came out I was pregnant! That's when I realized it, the time shoto and I had sex he triggered my heat and he released in me making me pregnant! I was very scared because what If shoto didn't want a kid!.. I didn't want to take a abortion! So I came back a bit in panic and shock, so I went directly to our room and sat down on the bed, shoto was on a trip for a day so I had a day to figure out how to tell him. I thought and thought for a while and I came up that I would just tell him because he needs to know and I would except the consequences, but. I was scared! 'What if he would leave me! I can't life without him! What is he's not ready to be a dad?!' My thoughts were broken when I heard a all to familiar voice, "hey, kitten! I'm back!" It was shoto! Out of a panic I jumped and fell of the bed "ouch..." I got up and sits on the bed again. Shoto walked in right after and sat down beside me. "Hey, kitten.. is something wrong? Your.. not yourself?.." he asked and he was really worried. It was now or never! "I-I have to tell you something.... w-well ummm... I-I'm pregnant..."  I looked down and was expecting him do leave me there and then. "W-what?.." he asked and he sounded.... happy? And surprised. "I'm pregnant... I understand if you want to leave me now but I really want to have the baby.." I felt two strong arms around me. I looked up and shoto was hugging me. I hugged back immediately and I was so happy he didn't push me away! "I'm gonna be a dad.... I will be the best dad..." shoto said as he hugged me tighter.

(So! I'm just gonna explain because! Izuku is a guy! And guys can't get pregnant! But! In this au! He's a omega! I made it so that a omega in heat can get pregnant! So Izuku's heat was triggered while they had sex! And shoto came in him and made him pregnant! I hope you all understand! And I hope that this cleared up some things for some people! If you don't like male pregnancy! Your kinda lucky! Because I'm probably gonna skip the whole pregnancy! And
Because I want to finish this story soon! Because I am planning on starting a new one! I hope you all understand that I am really grateful for all the love and support I got on this book but I ran out of ideas! I am really sorry for the people who really liked this book! And I hope you'll read my next one to! I think it will probably be a
Female Bakugo x Deku!
Or a female Deku x Bakugo!
Or a todomomo!
Or a tododeku!
But that's for later!)

Hey everyone!!! It's me! I finally posted again! Sorry it took sooooooo! Long!
I had some struggles with my mental health! But I am gonna try to write more! So please! I hope you can be patient with me!! For the rest! I hope you all like my book!!!
And I'm so thankful for! 2,2k+ reads! I wrote this book when I was very high in my emotions! And I never thought I would get this far! I thought this book was gonna have Max 10 reads! But I'm really thankful!! I hope you all are gonna read my next story to!! Well! Im gonna continue writing now!!

Cya!~ have a good day!!