A crush??

The drunn were over. The dragons were back. Everything was just how it was supposed to be. The different tribes finally decided to be united again, to not be separated parts of Kumandra, they all wanted to be one Kumandra, as they were before chaos. Raya felt like all her work finally give the results she wanted.

Raya's POV:
Everything was perfect, all the tribes accepted to be unified again, my dad's plan was finally working. Today all the tribes will come to Heart, and the chiefs will discuss the matters, and... Namaari will come... Ever since we saved everyone i had felt more closet to her than ever, now I know that no matter what I can trust her and she won't betray me... again. But ahhhh is just that being with her is so... confortable, I love being with her, since the day that i met her.

I was lying on my bed thinking of Namaari when Sisu came in.
—Hello there— Sisu said.
—Hi sisu...— I replied.
—What were you doing?— She asked.
—Thinking— I answered.
—About what?— Sisu asked.
—Namaari— I said with a sweet and dreamy voice.
—Namaari?— She said surprised kinda confused, I nodded bitting my lips with my eyes closed. —I think that you're in love with her?- Sisu said. I immediately react jumping off my bed.
—No, did I said Namaari? I meant... naa... naamory...shie...— I said the first think that I could think of, it didn't work, but being in love with namaari?? Pffff please, she's like my best friend, I'm not in love with her... right?

—Naamoryshie?— Sisu asked with a confused face. Yeah, I knew it wouldn't work. —Are you sure you're not in love with Naamari? Because it looks like you're...— she said.
—Oh please, Sisu... she is my friend, just like you are, I don't have a crush on her, that would be ridiculous...— I said.
—Ummm, okey, if you say so...— Sisu said, omg does she really thinks I have a crush on Namaari?? Why would she think that??

—Okey anyways... you're dad wanted to know if you were ready, the guest will arrive soon- Sisu said.
—Oh that's right!!— I said freakin' out —Namaari is coming, I need to look nice!!— omg did I said that out loud, by Sisu's face I think I did... —I mean, that the tribes are coming and I need to look good for... them, to get good impressions... yeah... uhm... pretty much— omg why was I acting so weird, is just that Namaari is using a 100% of my brain and now I can focus on what I'm saying, but why do I think on Namaari so much? She is just s friend.

Sisu seems a little uncomfortable or maybe a little confused. —Well... im going to let you get changed, and... leave you here with your... thoughts— She said before leaving, why did she said thoughts like that, like she referred to my crush for Namaari... wait... uhh, no! I do not have a crush on her, and even if I did... what are the possibilities that she feels the same way?... maybe I should just get dress for the arriving of the other tribes.

Namaari's POV:
So today im going to Heart with the other tribes, to "discuss matters" as everyone calls it but for me it's a celebration of everything being fixed and the returning of dragons and vanishment of the drunn... and the chance to see... Raya... oh Raya, I've been thinking of her all the time it's just like she infected my head and now everything I can think of is... her... And every time I think of her, I smile, I mean how could I not...

—Namaari!!— I heard, it was my mother...
—Are you ready? We are leaving now— she said.
—Yeah, does this look nice??— I said showing my outfit to my mom, —Will Raya like it??— I asked.
—Raya?— she asked, I panic, oh no I said it out loud. I paralyzed. —And why is that you care about what she think of you?— she asked, oh god, I was still paralyzed, what could I say?!?!
—Does my little girl have a crush?— she asked.
—WHAT?!?!— I reacted, what would she think that?? We are just friends...
—Oh please, Namaari, I'm kind of not even surprised, there was something there since you first looked at each other years ago...— She said, I was blushing... so she see something there? Maybe I may... have a crush on her...

Oh my god, I have a crush on Raya?!?!
My mother came near me and put her hands on the sides of my face —Namaari, I knew one day this moment would come... this way you feel, is completely normal... I know that we had some... differences with Heart before, but know I can see clearly that we should all my one Kumandra... and I know that you can see clearly too, just tell her how you feel— she said, I was confused, did I really had a crush on her, and what would happened if she didn't like me back?!?! We would never talk again... and I don't want that.
—Come on Namaari, we need to leave— my mother said, I followed her to the ship.