Crystal Waterfalls

Raya's POV:
Great, so my crush is staying in my land, in my palace...
If I can't act even when she isn't around, how am I going to act when she is?? I can't believe that this is happening, I mean, I'm happy that she is staying, so we don't have to say goodbye, but at the same time... I don't know what I feel, maybe nerves...
—Raya... show the guest room to Namaari— my dad said. And that was okey, until he spoke again. —Oh wait, if you want Namaari could just sleep in your room—

What!?!?! I froze...
—Namaari, what do you think?— He asked.
—Oh, yeah, sure... why not?— She said, she seemed really nervous. Then well, we went to my room, we were quiet, and then, thanks god, Sisu appeared and broke the silence.
—Hey you two little... loooovebirds— she said. Why would she say that?? We are not... birds?
We both got really uncomfortable, I didn't really understand why she was too... but I was really focusing to not blow up and confess...

Sisu put her arms around us both, and walked with us to my room.
—So... I was thinking...— Sisu start saying.
—I heard about a really beautiful place, the crystal waterfalls... and I was wondering if you could join me?— She said, it sounded a little suspicious but... why not?
—Yeah, we'd love to— I answered.
—Okey, cool, see you guys tomorrow... please make sure to sleep— she said.

Why would we not sleep?...
OHHH WHAAAAAT????
Please tell me that Namaari didn't undertood...

Namaari's POV:
Once I understood Sisu's words... I couldn't unknow it... why would she say that?? The same with calling us "lovebirds"... does she know something?
Oh, I was hating my mother for doing me this, she knew that I like Raya and literally throw me to her...

And after a walk that looked endless we arrived to Raya's room. It was so pretty and really Raya style... We lay down on Raya's bed, it felt really weird at first, but in a few seconds we were asleep, we were very tired after today. At the next day, we woke up really close, like... face to face close, and we opened our eyes and took us a little to react. And then we just jump out of it, and stoop quiet.
—So... really good sleep— She said.
—Same here...— I said.
It was really cold and uncomfortable. And then luckily Sisu knocked the door.

—Everyone with their clothes on?— She asked with her eyes covered by her hand. What was with she and those types of comments?
—So, remember about the waterfalls we're going to visit today?— She said.
—Oh yeah, Sisu in a moment... we have to get dressed— Raya said pushing Sisu out of the room.
—Those sheets look really messy— She said doing and eyebrows thing with Raya.
—Sisu!— Raya said angrily pushing her out of the room and closing the door.
—What was that?— I asked.
—Oh nothing, just Sisu being super annoying— she replied, I knew she was hiding something...

Raya's POV:
Sisu's been so annoying, specially now that Namaari is here, she's always pulling "that" kind of jokes, that aren't really funny when it includes you and the person you secretly love...

After we got ready we went with Sisu to this "magical waterfalls", she talked all the way 'til we arrived, it make the walk an eternity but it was better than the awkward silence of me and Namaari. And when we arrived, I couldn't believe it, it really looked magical... the most unbelievable thing was that I have never visited this place in Heart...

I was wondered, looking all around, the trees moving with the warm and comfortable breeze... the sky looking even bluer than the usual... and the waterfalls, crystal water falling so messy but make you feel so relaxed... the whole place was amazing... and then I looked by my side, I looked at Namaari being so amazed as I was... then she looked at me back, and we both smiled... it was like a dream...

And then we remembered Sisu was there too, expect that she wasn't, we didn't know in what moment but she just vanished, but it suddenly didn't mattered... me being here with Namaari was all I could think and care about.

Namaari's POV:
I was just here with Raya looking at this beautiful place next to each other, we were sitting in the soft grass... and we started talking, like of when the day we first met and we laughed... I felt in paradise.
—When did we get this far?— Raya asked.
—One day we were just kids planning to find Sisu, and now we are grown up that brought all the dragons back...— She said.
—Well you did missed out a lot on that— I said.
—Like 6 years passing and we stopping of being kids— I continued.
—Yeah, but why does that have to change? Why can't we just be girls being...— She stopped.
—Being what?— I asked.
She sighed and said —friends...—. She seemed disappointed, like she wanted to say something else, but like what?
—Don't you want that?— I asked.
—Of course I want... I just... expected more...—
—More like what?— I asked.

And then she looked at me... and came closer... I saw her face getting closer and closer, so I closed my eyes, just like her...
And our lips started touching...
We were kissing.
She kissed me and I didn't stopped her, why would I?

Then she pulled me down, without stopping kissing me, a laid down and has her on top of my body, and we wouldn't stop kissing...