Zhao

The sky turned dark grey, soon clouds covered the sky blocking any ray of light from the sun.
A storm was coming... Zhao was coming.

Raya's POV:
I was here before, that sky wasn't something new, that was Zhao, I could bet on it. The storm meant no good, and I really don't think that the lands of Kumandra could take another one of Zhao's storms, it only meant destruction.
—We have to warn the chiefs— Namaari said.
—You're right, let's go— I said. We headed back to the meeting room. Once we enter I said.
—We have a problem—.
—What is it?— My ba asked.
—You need to go outside— Namaari said.
The chiefs took a moment to stare at each other before rushing out to see what we were talking about. They were shocked once they saw the sky, more to say horrified, they knew just like us what was coming.
—Zhao— Chief Virana said.
—We can't let it happen again— Namaari said.
—It will ruin our lands— The Spine Chief said.
—It already put us in great danger — Chief Dang Hu said.
—We'll probably won't make it again— Chief Benja added.

The clouds became darker and darker, everyone expected for the rain to start and soon the destruction. But, weirdly the rain didn't start, the storm didn't start, the black clouds covered the sky but yet, nothing else was happening, all the people looked at the sky waiting for something.
—We have to shelter the people, we don't know when it's going to start— Pengu said.
—We don't have a procedure or a shelter system— Virana said.
—It's okay I'll see what I can do— Pengu said and then headed to the village to help, and Sisu followed him.
—I'll go too— My ba said.
—Wait for me— I said.
—This is my land, it's my duty to serve and protect my people— Virana said.
—I'll help too— Namaari joined.
But before we could follow the steps of Pengu and Sisu a red lighting called our attention, out of the black clouds a red lighting came out and stroke in a nearby hill.
—What was that?— Dang Hu asked.
—I don't think any good— The Spine chief said.
—We have to go and see what it is— My ba said. It could be really dangerous but deeply I wanted to see what it was.
—Im not going— Dang Hu said, not surprised.
—Me either, It doesn't sounds safe— The Spine chief said, and here I thought he was brave.
—I am— Chief Virana said.
—Are you sure?— Namaari said.
—If it is dangerous I have to control it before it expands to our lands— Virana told her.
—You are right, I'm going with you— Namaari said, and if she's going, I am.
—I am going too— I said. No way that Im missing this.
—Fine— My ba said.

Namaari's POV:
We left to take a look at the hill, where the red lighting stroke, it wasn't far, in just a few minutes we arrived. We were surprised by what we found there, we certainly weren't expecting it. It was a tall red dragon, he had black horns and... for some reason I felt like I was supposed to know him...
—Hello?— Chief Benja asked.
—Hello, fellow humans— The dragon said.
—Do we know you?— My mother asked
—I don't believe so, but think you should, I'm Zhao— He said. Wait what?!
Our hearts stopped, our biggest threat of the moment was just introducing himself just in front of our noses, and yet so much we have to say, not a word came out.
—But, I guess you already heard of me, didn't you?— He said.
—We did— My mother answered.
—Well, that will make things easier, now we can just cut to the chase, right?— He said.
—You can't expect us to just leave or homes, this are your lands!— I exploded.
—This are dragons lands, even Kumandra have the shape of a dragon, don't you think it means something?— He said. I never thought of that.
—Humans belong here too— Raya said.
—After all they've cause, they've lost the benefit of belonging to Kumandra— Zhao said.
—We have make some mistakes in the past but we have repaired it— Chief Benja said.
—You repair it after you broke it!! You really think thar "repairing" it will make everyone forget what you've done??— Zhao said. —But let me tell you, I have not forgot, all those years trapped being stone, because we sacrifice for human race, but not even there they could stop breaking the world, could they?!—.
—So now they have to take responsibility of their actions, and that is knowing what's best for Kumandra— He continued.

—Humans are part of Kumandra, we can make it better, together— Chief Benja said.
—Oh, please, cut it!!— Zhao screamed.
—But it's true!! After your storm's strike we were managing and discussing to be one Kumandra again... we can still make it— Chief Benja said.
—I don't think so, humans need to go, to fix Kumandra— The dragon continued
—And what if we not— My mother asked.
—You really don't want to know it, but if you asked, I guess I can answer. If humans decide to stay, denying how bad their presence affects Kumandra, I will have to take... drastic methods, but you already know about them—.
—The storms...— My mother whispered.
—Exactly, I gave you a little show earlier, so you could take a little taste of what I'm capable— Zhao said.
—You are putting human lives on danger— Raya said.
—Im counting on it— He said.
—So you're just ready to kill humans?!— I screamed, how could he?!
—Well, they are killing Kumandra, if they don't leave that will be the only way to get rid of them, what would you choose?— He asked.
—It's a tough option— Chief Benja said.

—Ok, so let's do this— Zhao said. —I'll let you... think, about your... options—
—Limited options you mean— I said.
—Let's just call it options— He continued.
—Leave or die?!— Raya screamed.
—Raya!, we'll find another solution— Chief Benja said.
—I don't think you will— Zhao said. —And don't waste your time on it, all of this is just for a greater good—.
—How much time do we have— My mother asked.
—Three days, and just because I'm feeling generous— Zhao answer.

What are we supposed to do now? Stay and put or life in danger or leave our home forever...?