Chapter 8 (rewrite)

Shikarmu POV

Me and choji watched as 2 kids older than us walked up to the kyubbi kid (didn't pay any attention to his name during class) and scared him. We watched him run off as the kids stole his lunch. Me and choji the. locked eyes with each other and I guess we decided to help him.

"What a drag" I said breaking eye contact. Choji just chuckled and took another bite of his chips.

"How the hell are we supposed to help him there is no way we can fight or ask those guys for the bento." I grumbled

Choji thought about it for a sec. "why don't we give him the food we don't like?"

I looked at him with a confused but bored face.

"It's a win win he gets to eat some yummy vegetables and fruit, our parents think we eat it ourselves and we get to eat the yummy sugar and rice."

I shrugged and picked up my bento while choji followed me doing the same. We followed the way the boy went and found him behind the school.

He didn't seem to hear us and I noticed he was crying and having a hard time breathing. He must be having a panic attack.

I came up to the him slowly as to not scare him.

"Oi." I called as I gave him an apple.

He looked up at me with bright ocean blue eyes. That were struck with fear and tears.

He looked up at me and I watched as he shrieked into himself.

"Your having a panic attack. We don't want to hurt you." I explained quickly.

He didn't relax but seemed to understand the situation. He didn't stop crying though and he was still having a hard time breathing. At least he wasn't shaking anymore.

"I don't actually know how to help someone in this kind of situation. This is such a drag." I admitted.

"Hold this." Choji said while handing me his bag of chips as  he crouched down beside him.

"Sometimes when I get scared I like to hold something." Choji started as he held out his hand.

I watched as the boy seemed to study him before taking an extra long breath before reaching his hand out to hold Choji's.

"Try squeezing my hand. It's a good way to let out your stress." He added.

The boy nodded as he gave a few soft squeezes and I watched him relax just a bit with every squeeze until he decided to just keep a tight hold on Choji's hand.

"We saw what those guys did. We can't get your bento back but we can give you some of ours."

He shakes his No but he seemed calmer now.

"Then is it ok if we sit beside you?" I questioned.

He nodded but buried his face into his knees as I sat a few inches by his side and Choji's did the same.

Naruto POV

School finished and as I was walking pass the kids and their parents I could hear their whispers and feel the hatred.

One kid even threw a rock which hit my head and made it bleed. I yelped and before I could hit the ground the anbu who's job was to watch me grabbed me by my backpack and nudged me forward so I continued to walk.

Once we reached the entrance I saw papa impatiently waiting for me and I ran up to him.

"PaPa! Papa!" I sobbed as I began to cry running into his arms.

He gave me a soft hug and wiped my tears.

Kurama's POV

Naruto ran up to me crying and yelling my name. I released our hug and wiped his tears. It was then I realized his forehead was bleeding.

I placed my hand on his head quickly healing the wound despite the rude whispers from all around.

I scooped him up and made my way home. The same thing that had happened this morning happened again.

My tails swished against the floor as Naruto's one tail wrapped around my arm as he snuggled into my neck.

Once we made our way back home I placed him on my lap in the living room and asked how his day was.

He dropped his ears and whimpered. He told me how the teacher made him show his ears and tail and how they kids stole his lunch.

"But then these 2 boys helped calm me down." He explained.

I knew this was a bad idea. Damn humans. damn hokage. Damn it all. I screamed in my head as I pat Naruto's head. After I gave Naruto something to eat I helped him with all the extra work his sensi gave him. Afterwards we would go outside and I would teach him basic ninja skills such as: climbing with your feet, kunai practice, etc.

This went on everyday. We would walk to school and back and get stoned, the students and teacher would pick on Naruto, i would heal him, we eat, study train and sleep. Some days we would wake up to find the outside of our house vandalized. Windows broken, graffiti painted everywhere, and the garden ruined. Those days the anbu watching us would take Naruto to school. Because of the hokage we couldn't even leave the village to get away from the fox hunt on Naruto's birthday. I would have to dodge and run away from the villagers and their attacks all while protecting Naruto. I would often get hurt and they would attack more often.

(Time skip 4 years)

Naruto POV

Papa has been very stressed out and sad lately. He stays up late to help me with work and wakes up early to clean the mess the villagers leave behind. He even stopped taking and picking me up from school. Kinoe was the one who took over that job. At least with him the villagers didn't hurt me mainly bc he would travel on the roofs.

Today was the day I would be taking a test to become a genni also known as a ninja beginner. I had practiced with papa for a long time and I wasn't going to let him down.

(Another time skip brought to you by iruka sensi's scar bc I'm lazy)

Naruto POV

"Papa! Papa!" I raced into my dad's arm.

"I did it! I did it! I passed!" I cheered.

Papa put on a small but sad smile and hugged me tightly.

"Tomorrow I'll find out what team Ill be on." I said.

"Then let's celebrate!" Papa laughed.