Chapter 12

Naruto POV

Today we did some easy missions. Our job was to find and return a runaway cat. We were now looking in the woods when I spotted it. I wasn't comfortable with talking with my other team mates yet so I just slowly walked up to it on all fours. The cat saw me and came up to me. I sat down and it crawled into my lap as I pet it.

Afterwards konoharmu introduced me to his friends. Since I didn't really know them yet I just smiled and listen in as konoharmu talked to them about his training with papa.

My thoughts were Interrupted when the girl with two orange ponytails. Asked if she and the other boy with snot running down his nose could also join in the training. I just shrugged not really sure how to answer.

"What if we go ask Kurama-Sensei right now." konoharmu insisted.

Before I could reply konoharmu ran away heading for my house with his two friends running right behind him. Next thing I knew I was running behind them as well.

When Konoharmu and his friends turned a corner konoharmu suddenly yelled and I could hear him fall.

I then picked up the pace also turning the corner to see Konoharmu being held up by a boy in all black with purple Markings on his face and some kind of hat with small cat ears. Beside him stood a blonde girl with four ponytails and on her back was a giant fan.

"You should watch where your going brat." The boy with the purple markings said.

"Let konoharmu go you big bully!" The girl with orange ponytails said sternly.

"Y-yeah you d-don't know who your messing with!" The boy with a runny noise shouted.

The boy with cat ears just scoffed and turned his attention to me. "And who the hell is the freak. This is your friend right aren't you gonna save him." He sneered.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I felt my body freeze again. I really suck at confrontation.

The boy with cat ears just snickered.

"If you hit me you and your whole village will regret it!" Konoharmu shouted.

"Pretty big words from a little runt." The boy said holding him a little higher as he reached for something wrapped in bandages around his back.

Then the blond girl  stepped in and held the boy with cat ears shoulder. "Calm down kankuro he's just a little kid let him go."

"He's very important to the village so please don't hurt him." I muttered softly.

"Huh!?! Speak the hell up!" Kankuro yelled.

It's happening again. The world around me swallowed me whole and I could feel those men gabbing my arms and legs so tightly that I can't move an inch.

I yell at myself to move. To help Konohamaru but I can't. I can do nothing but swish my useless one tail around as I felt my chest tighten.

"I'm the grandchild of the third hokage! Hit me and it will be a declaration of war you jerk!" Konoharmu announced smugly smirking at him.

His shouting has snapped me out of my dark world but I still can't move.

Before anyone else could react sand suddenly appeared and surrounded Kankuro. "Gah!" He yelled as he dropped Konoharmu and began to struggle.

"You must have a lot of nerve hurting my cousin and his friends." A cold voice said.

I looked to the source of the voice and sound and i began to wag my tail like crazy.

"GARRA!" I yelled.