investigation (ch3)

(Narrator)

Y/n was up getting her self an early start for today. Ya see today was the day where she would investigate more on "eijiro kirishima" so she can help todoroki close his case. "In the files todoroki showed me it said katsuki bakugo was his best friend so maybe I should talk to him first."

(Y/n pov)

After that I left in my (ftc) (fav type car) and called todoroki.

"rrringg" "rrriinng"

(Todoroki pov)

I was in the living room going threw files then suddenly I got a call and it was from y/n. I really didn't want her to do the investigation anymore because I was really worried about her. I decided to answer the call because she is my best friend.

"Hello"

"Hey todoroki can you tell me where katsuki bakugo lives so I can investigate on him."

"Um don't you think it's a lil to early to investigate him he probably know we are looking for answer's and might not tell us anything."

You actually thought todoroki made some sense...what if he did suspected someone to question him or what if he already knew about you or maybe even the investigation! You didn't want to risk it so you turned around in your car and went in a fast food drive thru to get you something to eat and take your mind off things.

"Hey uh todoroki.. I think your right let's just wait until the time is right"

Todoroki was happy that you went with his decision even tho he knew katsuki bakugo would have a low chance in knowing anything about the investigation or even where his best friend is. Todoroki just did that so he wouldn't have to worry about another man trying to attack you or do unholy things when he is not around to protect you.

"Alright since that is settled I was wondering when are you gonna talk to kirishima again (y/n)?"

"Um I don't know maybe in the morning but definitely not today I need to relax and rest my mind for the time being so uhhh I'll see you in the morning. Ok?"

"Yeah"

And with that todoroki hung up the phone and sighed. Todoroki was worried....worried things might go wrong again like last time but he told himself not to stress out because he knew everything would be just fine..... hopefully.

(Y/n p.o.v: After I hung up the phone with todoroki I decided to order (Radom food) From (f/r: favorite restaurant) to make myself feel better.

[Later on at home]

I was in the bed drinking wine and watching (Radom show/movie) to soothe my nerves you were laughing and giggling at the (Radom show /movie) that was on the tv then all of a sudden a flash of face when through your mind...it was todoroki he was protecting you from when the asshole kirishima tried to rape you. When you thought about todoroki's face it made you smile Still drunk as ever you giggled and thought. "Todoroki you always look so serious"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Okay that's that for chapter 3 it's kinda funny that NOW I wanna update when I been had the chance to but like yeah leave comments I love reading them they make me laugh because you guys are hilarious. Aight I'm out😙✌🏿