I love you Todoroki (ch8)

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. She saw something she wish she didn't. Her life was going straight down hill y/n couldn't feel anything in her body. Her eyes saw him and tears started to flow down her cheeks. She rushed to touch Todoroki and she felt his chest and there was nothing but blood covering his shirt. Y/n saw sho...but he was dead.

(Y/n p.o.v)

My heart was pounding really fast. I grabbed Todoroki's arm and shook him vigorously. He didn't budge at all. I felt my heart breaking knowing he wasn't gonna get up.

"T-todoroki please get up... Please wake up!"

"..."

Nothing I checked his pulse knowing he was dead. Todoroki's pulse was gone and I blacked out.

(Kirishima's p.o.v)

I sat in the car waiting for the girl to get done talking to Todoroki so I can get back to my cell and just go back to my miserable life. 

I heard screaming inside the house and I thought they were arguing, but I could only here y/n screaming and with that I got out the car. I walked in the house and to the source of the sound.

Y/n was holding a bleeding Todoroki crying and screaming.

"Hey what happened to him,Is he dead?"

"YOU BITCH YOU KILLED HIM! I HATE YOU YOU KILLED THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON I CARED ABOUT THE MOST!!"

um ok I think she has lost it. I wanna know how I killed him when I've been with her. Unless bakugo called up some of the homies and spend a block and did a three sixty on his ass.

"Man look hoe I anit kill this man I've been with you. How the fuck could I have killed him looks like he's been dead since you called him."

"YOU'RE A FUCKING LAIR I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS! WHO ELSE COULD HAVE DID THIS? HUH ANSWER ME!!!"

"calm down and look around for clues and call up his folks or something."

" HE HAS FAMILY BUT HE DOESN'T TALK TO THEM THAT MUCH I BASICALLY THE ONLY FAMILY THAT IS THERE FOR HIM!"

she was loosing he fucking mind. I didn't have time for her holding a corpse so I went a grabbed his house phone and called the police to come and investigate.

"Hello the is the police department state your problem."

"Uhhhh yeah we have a dead body here."

"Can I have some information on the body and where you are sir?"

"Sure I'm at his house it's xxx on road x his girlfriend or whatever came to check on him and we found him dead. His name is shoto Todoroki age 22 and he is currently wearing a white turtle neck covered in blood and  some blue jeans."

"Thank you sir there is police men and back up coming right now."

"Thank you."

I hung up the phone and walked outside and waited for the police.

The bitch was still in the house crying screaming like a manic. She cradled his lifeless body in her arms covered in blood. It was a mess but hey it's her boyfriend or some shit anit nothing I can do.

(Police finally arriving)

The police finally got to the house and they had to snatch her off his body multiple times. I shook my head knowing damn well this bitch is going stupid and she is looking like a fool Infront of these people.