a day out of the prison ch (7)

(morning)

(Y/n p.o.v)

It was ten,o clock  in the morning and Todoroki was already over here making some cold soba for me and him. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go and chat with the smug bastard in this isolated prison.

"Ugh I'm so tired I don't feel like talking with him and on my only off day I was stuck worrying about Todoroki and barely got any sleep because Todoroki really came early like he said he was."

"Y/n come down to eat I made cold soba."

"Okayy I'm coming down in a minute."

I  rushed down stairs while throwing my shoe on.

(At the dinner table)

I was eating cold soba with Todoroki and making small conversation but it was really hard to talk to him knowing that yesterday was a very heated encounter. I decided to just hurry up and eat and get this day over with.

(At the isolated prison)

At the prison I do the Same routine Almost everytime I come to this place if only this dirty bastard would just talk to me and this would be over and I can go back to a normal life and watch anime and relax.

I walked up to Kirishima's room and saw the two big buff body guards standing Infront of the door like always They looked at todoroki and nodded then looked at each other and nodded.

I walked in and sat down in the chair. Waiting for the disgusting boy to stop waisting my time and hurry up and get his "mind game" shit over with.

"Eijiro will you please come over here and sit before your time is over."

"Ehhhh but you just got here why are you trying to leave already?~"

"Don't try that shit on me I'm not someone who can be easily tricked, also I'm not leaving right now because today is your "one day out of prison."

"Oohhhh yeah today is that day and I'd like to go to your house.~"

"Well that is not possible because my house is off limits because I said so."

Well my probation officer told me I can go anywhere I read the papers and they didn't say anything saying a inmate couldn't go to someone's house. Here is the paper so you can see for yourself."

I grabbed the paper form him and he was right! It didn't say nothing saying you can't go to someone's house and now I feel disappointed in the people who work here like why isn't that a rule on this fucking paper.

" Uhhhh fine you can come to my house but no funny business because if there is I'll get Todoroki to cut your free day short real quick."

"I (promise) there will be no funny business."

I looked at him very serious but he just smiled as I just sighed knowing today was gonna be one hell of a day.

( Out of the prison and at y/n house/ y/n p.o.v)

"Woooowww your house super small I been in prison's bigger than your house hahahaha."

"Shut the hell up my house is small because it's just me not a whole bunch of murders and rapist and blah blah blah."

" I saw you put an extra enthusiasm in the word rapist are you referring to me?"

"Well duh, you asshole! you're a piece of shit who is messing up my life just because you wanna go to a crazy house instead of a prison knowing they'll kill you in there!"