OC List: Part 1 - High School Students

Name: Zack

Rank: Mid Tier

Sexuality: Male

Alliance: Neutral (One of Bryce's friends)

Ability: Pulse Wave

Level: 3.3

Personality: Energetic, Carefree, Openminded

Appearance: Black hair, hoodie, red eyes

Pulse Wave: The user emits energy waves out of their hands/arms, these waves hit hard and can break through walls.

Name: Bryce

Rank: Mid Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Neutral

Ability: Aura Drain

Level: 3.4

Personality: Nomadic, Quiet, Ruthless when angered

Appearance: White hair, purple eyes, well built body, face mask, fingerless gloves

Aura Drain: The user can drain the power of a person's Aura by touching the person with their hands. If hands are broken it's difficult to use their power. Just to clarify the Aura Drain a bit more, the target doesn't get all of their Aura drained, more like 25% of their aura is taken. Once hit, the target feels Nauseous and their sense of Equilibrium is off.

Future Reference: Also, when he progresses to an Elite, he's able to drain 50% of a person's Aura, at High Tier it's 75% and he's able to actually use a person's Aura to create explosives called Aura Grenades (Basically using a person's Aura to throw or launch explosives, also the higher the tier the larger and powerful the explosion is) And finally once he's a God Tier (if that could actually happen) he's able to fully drain a person dry of their Aura (Note that this process is extremely fatal to those lower than 3.1, and painful for anyone above the threshold)

Name: Echo

Rank: Mid Tier

Gender: Female

Alliance: Neutral (One of Bryce's childhood friends)

Ability: Sound Screech

Level: 3.4

Personality: Silent, Kuudere/Tsundere, Intellectual

Appearance: Violet hair, blue eyes, Headphones

Sound Screech: The user creates a sonic sound wave by shouting. This ability effects everyone around the user.

OC Part 1 END