OC List: Part 2 - Mercenaries

These OC's are part of the same group, just for clarification for everyone...

Name: Cryo

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Mercenary

Ability: Stasis

Level: 6.5

Personality: Cold hearted, sadistic, creative

Appearance: Silver hair (blue highlights), black scarf, fingerless gloves, black eyes

Stasis: The user can summon and control Ice that the user creates. The user can also create weapons and objects out of ice. The user can as well target with such precision that they can freeze targets at the atomic level.

Drawbacks: The users body temperature gets lower the more ice they create, which will lead to frostbite. While the user can freeze targets the atomic level, the user has to touch the target for that to happen. Also, the ice can be smashed, melted, burnt, and blocked by users with higher power.

Name: Wisp

Rank: High Tier

Gender: Female

Alliance: Mercenary

Ability: Blink

Level: 5.7

Personality: Passionate, somewhat shy, playful when not fighting

Appearance: Purple hair (yellow highlights), sunglasses, gold necklace, platinum eyes

Blink: The user can switch places with a target by blinking their eyes at someone, teleporting to their position. The user can also teleport to places by blinking their eyes to the location of the direction their facing. The user as well has increased reaction speeds then a normal person.

Drawbacks: Teleportation is based on the area the users in, and can't teleport to places not in the users sight. If the users eyes are closed they won't be able to teleport. The more times the user teleports, it causes their eyes to go bloodshot, and if pushed even farther, will lead to Severe exhaustion of aura, unable to use it for 24 hours.

Name: Nate

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Mercenary

Ability: Reflect

Level: 6.4

Personality: Straightforward, blunt, independent

Appearance: Blonde hair, red eyes, silver jacket

Reflect: The user creates a mirror like shield that absorbs attacks and fires them back at the attacker (energy blasts). The reflected attack is doubled in power and hits for twice the damage. The user can create this shield anywhere around their body, whether it be on their arm, in front of them, or behind them.

Drawback: The user can only create one shield at a time, and they can't shield their entire body (360 degrees only 180 degrees at most). The shield can only reflect one attack at a time, and can be overwhelmed by simultaneous attacks. The shield can be pierced by stronger attacks and has a limit to how much it can reflect. If destroyed, the user will experience a feedback, causing pain to spread throughout the body.

Name: Joe

Rank: High Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Mercenary