OC List: Part 3 - Assassins

Same with the previous OC's, these guys are part of the same group....

Name: Jack

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Assassin

Ability: Ripper

Level: 7.7

Personality: 1st Personality (Calm, collective, genuine) 2nd Personality (Bloodthirsty, sadistic)

Appearance: White hair, blood red eyes

Ripper: The user can enhance their body with an ominous aura, which allows them to cut, slash, and launch sword like energy beams from any part of the body (hands, feet, arms). The uses can also enhance this aura into any blade like weapon like a sword or a knife. Any extreme pain caused to the user will grant them increased strength and speed to their body.

Drawbacks: The user is lost in a psychopathic like state if pushed to far, causing all sense of logic to be repressed and will only calm down when knocked out or when all energy is depleted. While pain does grant the user with increased strength and speed, this doesn't apply to endurance and can still be taken out by a fatal attack to any vital spots.

Name: Viper

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Female

Alliance: Assassin

Ability: Venom

Level: 6.9

Personality: Cold blooded, cunning, logical

Appearance: Dar Green hair, golden eyes

Venom: The user can inject a dose of lethal or non-lethal toxins into a target. Not only that, but the user can also spit, poison from their mouth. The user can change the type of venom that they use, from acidic to melt flesh, or biting someone to Paralyze them. The venom used is mostly from snakes or cobras.

Drawbacks: The venom used on targets can be cured with anti venom Serums, and usually take time to have the venom spread throughout their bodies. The users "fangs" can be broken if they try to bite anything that is extremely solid like metal, or they can be yanked out of their mouth. The user is not immune to other toxins, only a slight resistance to them.

Name: Vesta

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Assassin

Ability: Flame Conjurer

Level: 7.3

Personality: Hot headed, rational, hot blooded

Appearance: Dark red hair with blue highlights, yellow eyes

Flame Conjurer: The user can summon fire of any kind to them. The user can create weapons out of fire, which will explode if the user wishes to. The fire that they summon can be fully controlled by them and have different effects to them and those around them.

Normal Fire (orange): Summoning this kind of fire allows the user to fire blasts of flames or create fire walls.

Blue Fire (blue/dark blue): This kind of fire is extremely dangerous. Allows the user to vaporize atoms at a molecular level, as well as do all the things that the other flames can.

Drawbacks: The flames cause the users blood to boil, which will lead to extreme pain if over exerted. Any liquid like water or rain will cause the flames to become weaker, and will eventually weaken the user overtime. By using Blue Flames, the user is hurt by their own flames, which will burn the users skin.

Name: Hecate

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Male

Alliance: Assassin

Ability: Blood Manipulation

Level: 7.3

Personality: Calm, composed

Appearance: White hair, blood red eyes

Blood Manipulation: The user can freely control and manipulate their blood. They can make weapons out of their own blood, which is strong enough to slice up metal. The user can also energize themselves by sucking blood out of their targets.

Drawbacks: The less blood the user has not inside them, the weaker they will get over time. The blood weapons aren't indestructible, and can be overwhelmed by a powerful attack. The more blood the user uses will eventually lead to blood loss.

Name: Empath

Rank: God Tier

Gender: Female

Alliance: Assassin

Ability: Soul Manipulation

Level: 7.5

Personality: Empathetic, drowsy

Appearance: Silver hair, dark blue eyes

Soul Manipulation: The user can manipulate their soul into energy in many different ways. The user can create weapons out of energy. The user can also fire soul beams which acts like your typical energy beam. Also, the attacks caused by the user can eventually weaken a targets mental stamina over time when hit by attacks.

Drawbacks: The amount energy is dependent on the user's will. If the users will is weak, their attacks will less powerful. The soul weapons create will dissipate after a single attack, while the soul beams are meant to weaken foes, not to cause a lot of damage in an area.

Extra Information

1st Personality: This gives the user a restraint on their power, which locks their within a mental block. This effects how their ability is seen and how the user acts or thinks.

Jack's Level: 6.7

Viper's Level: 6.1

Vesta's Level: 6.3

Hecate's Level: 6.4

Empath's Level: 6.6

2nd Personality: This is the original personality of an individual's mental self. By going into this state, all repression is removed and their original psychotic killer instinct takes over. This gives the user the potential to use their abilities at their true unrestrained power.

OC Part 3 END