Packing

What do you do when everything which you've fought to hide your whole life is suddenly thrown out into the open? Harry didn't know. First Sirius, then the twins, now Malfoy. Where would it stop? When would his secrets stop being passed around like idle gossip?

Harry didn't leave his dorms all day after his encounter with Malfoy. What was he supposed to do? Walk around school pretending to be happy that the boy who had been his enemy for five years knew the extent of his abuse? Because that was definitely not appealing to Harry. Instead he sat in his dorms, going through his trunk. Packing.

He was sick of being Harry Potter. Sick of being the Boy-Who-Lived. Sick of being himself. Sick of being the one who never runs.

He wanted to run. To hide. To get away from his life. And for once in his life he was going to do something he wanted to do. Not something Vernon wanted him to do. Not something Dumbledore wanted him to do. Not something Sirius wanted him to do. Something he wanted to do.

Harry couldn't deny the rush of excitement he felt. He tried to pretend it wasn't there, he tried to pretend he wasn't looking forward to leaving everyone and everything behind. But he was.

Having finished packing Harry picked up a quill and parchment, writing a quick note to Ron.

Ron,

I've had enough of people finding out my secrets. I've had enough of having to live up to everyone's expectations. Don't worry about me. I'll come back when I want to. Don't come and find me because I don't want to see any of you again. I don't want any reminders of this life.

Your friend always,

Harry.

Hoping that would satisfy them, but knowing it wouldn't, Harry left.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

A/N - So where do you all think he'll turn up? Please give opinions in comments as I'm not sure yet.

Don't know when I'll upload as I'm revising for a maths GCSE and I hate it. Yesterday I did 4 past papers. I'm currently (but got distracted by the idea for this and had to write it) doing my second today. Can anyone tell me what the cheapest way for Halima to cover her floor is?

So anyway, I know it's short but I prefer it that way, I don't like writing long chapters because I loose track of the point of the chapter halfway through and it goes all mushy. And is anyone else LOVING the new update? I am! It means I can upload more chapters FROM MY IPOD!!! Yeah that may mean more mistakes but it also means faster uploads for you guys! And also thank you so much for over 3,000 reads, you have no idea how much it means :)