Professor Snape

Draco's eyes widened with fear,

"No, Father, please don't do this..." His voice was whimpering, frightened. Lucius shook Draco in reply, staring into Harry's eyes.

"It's your choice boy, if you try to kill me, you will kill him too. It will be all your fault." Lucius spat the words out with malice, Harry shook his head, lowering his wand slightly. "Good boy, now just so what I tell you and this will be much easier for all of us. We are going to wipe the muggles memories and you and the girl will accompany us to Hogwarts." Harry nodded mutely. He knew that there was nothing more he could do, and the best way to save Annie was to keep her close.

Then something so strange, so unexpected happened that Harry had to do a double take. Professor Snape came jogging around the corner. Harry had never seen his Professor jog and had to fight a strange urge to laugh. Although that urge was quickly compressed as Lucius greeted Snape.

"Severus! How did you know we were here?" Snape stopped in his tracks, quickly assessing the situation, his voice was the usual cool, uncaring tone when he spoke,

"I did not, I was sent by the school staff to find the Potter boy, yet I believe he is now in capable hands. Mind if I join you?" Snape's eyes lingered on where Annie was held, "And who is the girl? Surely she is no threat."

"She cares for the boy and the boy cares for her, I believe it will give us some leverage and the Dark Lord will greet us with open arms." Snape nodded curtly, watching the last of the muggles being obliviated. "Severus, if you could take Draco," Lucius pushed his son towards Snape with distaste. "To apparate to the castle, I shall take the boy."

"And what of the wards?" Snape asked.

"It has been dealt with." Nodding once again, Snape took hold of Draco's arm and Lucius grabbed roughly hold of Harry.

A crack resounded around the streets as the group disapparated.

***

"Who's next?" Voldemort's cold voice asked. Fred's screams had long since died down, Dumbledore's eyes were inspecting the floor uselessly.

"You? Old man? No...Lets go with the other twin." Once again, Voldemort released the binding curse and pushed George through the door to which lead to what seemed to be a torture chamber. And again the screams started up.

--------------

Sorry it's short, it's more of a build up chapter for the next chapter.

VOTE if you think that Voldemort's evil.

Thank you again for 4,000 reads!!