Epilogue

"I can't believe you actually did that" I chuckled, gazing at Blake's glorious bare bottom as she lay on our bed. I took the tattoo cleanser and gently cleaned her new tattoo, before drying it and applying the lotion. Leaning down I carefully placed a few kisses around the area, purely to aid the healing process of course. She had come back from town, and shown me the tattoo the day before, she was so happy about it and I must admit it was simultaneously sexy and cute. It was just a little pill bottle, with a label saying Rx Strength placed prominently on her left butt cheek.

"The lady who gave it thought it was awesome, she even took a picture of it for her portfolio," she giggled.

"So, there is now a picture of this beautiful ass on the internet?" I confirmed.

"Oh please, you have the real thing right here," she said, wiggling it delightfully for me.

"True, but you have to heal before I can do too much to it," I lamented.

"I'm more upset about the hot tub." She whined, "I didn't think that part through." It had been 8 months since Blake had moved in with me, and it was now perfect hot tub weather in the evenings.

"Well, it should be healed up before the next road trip, so in the meantime we'll just have to be patient." We had been on two more road trips already, one all the way up Interstate 95 to Maine, and the other on Interstate 95 south to Key West. We didn't have another planned yet, though I had a feeling that we'd head up to the Pacific Northwest soon, neither of us had been yet, and it would be fun.

"You sure you can be patient?" she asked, looking over her shoulder while lifting her hips up for me. I could only gulp and stare.

"You better hope so, I would hate to ruin that tattoo!"

"Fine, I'll behave," she sulked. "But when it is all better, you're in big trouble!"

I kissed and licked my way up her spine, till I reached the nape of her neck. "You make that sound like a bad thing." I whispered to her.

"Well then keep kissing it so it gets better faster!"

"Gladly!" I eagerly returned downward to plant a few more kisses, some on each cheek.

Life was quite amazing these days. Doctor Merritt had finally got me to talk about my father, and we had worked through a lot of that over the last several months. I may not be over it, but at least now my mind was in shape enough to cope better. Blake was a large part of that as well. We fit together seamlessly, almost like we had been together for years, and I just hoped she'd stick by me. I even bought a ring for her, though I was never sure when the right time to ask her might be. Probably not while she was showing off her new ass tattoo, but soon.

"I love you." I murmured to her.

"Was that for me or my ass?" she called out.

"Yes!" I laughed.

"Well, we both love you too!"

She really was my cure.