Happy Birthday (Gray x Juvia)

"Gray-sama!" Juvia screamed which surprisingly didn't surprise anyone in team Natsu. "Gray-sama, Juvia was wondering if you want to go on a dinner with Juvia."

Natsu, Lucy and Erza smirked at Gray, thinking that he could not refuse this time because today is a very special occasion for Juvia.

"Uh, I can't I'm sorry," Natsu, Lucy and Erza's jaws dropped to the ground. Add the hanging eyeballs out of shock. "I have to go somewhere later."

"O-Oh, can Juvia ask where?" Juvia asked, trying not to drown the people around her by not crying.

"I, uh, you know-"

"It's fine Gray," Natsu said. "We're not going on a job."

"I know that, but I'm going somewhere else," Gray said, and shot Natsu a glare which glared back at him. "I have a date."

"A date?" Lucy asked and glanced at Juvia who was shocked out of her skin. "With who?"

"You don't really need to know," he said, chuckling nervously.

"Gray, you better tell us who-" Erza stopped as she felt Juvia tug on her skirt.

"Well, Juvia will get going then," she said, smiling as brightly as she could but only added a heavy atmosphere for Team Natsu to bear. "Juvia hopes that you enjoy your date, Gray-sama."

"Uh, thanks," Gray said as she left. When she did, Gray sighed and smiled at Team Natsu who clearly weren't pleased. "Thank Mavis, I finally can breathe. She had been bugging me all day yesterday saying that a special occasion is coming soon. What a smart person I am for making that excuse."

He laughed but the three just frowned and glared at him. When he raised an eyebrow, they just frowned even more and left.

"Hey guys, what's the matter with you?" He called.

"What's the matter with you!" Lucy snapped and left with Natsu to go get a drink.

"Ugh, what did I do now?!" He asked frustrated. He spent the day with everyone glaring at him and ignoring him. Team Natsu even went on a job without him and that surely got him thinking, what the heck did he really do? He walked over to Mirajane who was talking happily with Lisanna. "Hey Mira."

Mira and Lisanna noticed him and stopped talking, frowned at him and walked away.

"Really?" He asked, he was about to yell what's with the atmosphere when he heard a familiar voice.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!" No other than Lyon Vastia. "Juvia-chan, my love. The day has finally come, your birthday."

'Holy Mavis, that's why everyone's mad!' He said in mind. 'I declined something very important to her.'

Even Lyon remembers, and he didn't. Wow, what if Ur forgot his birthday? Man, that would hurt. He walked away from the scene and went to find Juvia and saw her sitting under the shade of a tree, holding a flower muttering.

"He loves me, he loves me not," the last flower was he loves me not. So he grabbed a petal and walked over to her.

"He likes you," he said and handed her the petal.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia said, surprised.

"Sorry for forgetting," he said, blushing a little bit from embarrassment. "I'm sorry for lying. I don't have a gift too, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," she smiled.

"Well, I have a gift, but it's not much and it's a little embarrassing to give it to you," Gray said, rubbing his neck.

"Juvia thinks any gift from Gray-sama is important enough and even if it's just a petal Juvia will be the happiest person alive," Juvia said, thinking the petal was his gift.

"Uh, no, that's not it," Gray said and leaned in. Juvia's eyes widened when their lips touched. After what seemed like years though it was just 4 seconds they let go. "Yeah. That's my gift."

Juvia was stunned at first but her eyes turned into hearts and melted. "GURIEEE-SAMA!!!!!!!!!"

"Oi!" Gray said surprised.

"That was the most wonderful gift, Gray-sama," Juvia said. "Was it Gray-sama's first kiss?"

"No," Gray said and Juvia frowned, ready to kill him. "B-but it's my last."

Juvia took a long moment to process what Gray said. She gasped. "Is Gray-sama saying that he won't be kissing any girl after this?"

"Y-yeah," he said. "You know, I think you're really cool at times and you're funny."

"Thanks," Juvia smiled.

"Did you just realize that I just asked you out?" Gray asked.

"Whaaat?!" Juvia exclaimed. After recovering, she smiled at Gray with hearts in her eyes. "Should I buy my wedding dress already?! Oh my, when will be the wedding? The honeymoon, oh yes, yes, the honeymoon. Where should it be, Gray-sama? Hawaii? Juvia prefer Greece though. Plane tickets and passports? Now worries, Juvia will take care of that. oh no, should I buy a lingerie for the honeymoon? How many kids and names, Gray-sama?"

"Oi!" He said but Juvia was too busy imagining stuff about their honeymoon. "Did I really fall for her?"

He smiled, because he already knew the answer.