Unwanted Visitors (Cana One-shot)

It was early in the morning and Cana jumped out of bed happily. Today was again another day that her father, Gildarts needed to go out of the country for a business trip. He's home for a week and gone for the rest of the month. Cana used to be sad but now she's at the age of rebellion and whenever her father's around, she can't go to parties and drink alcohol.

She heard a knock and heard one of the servants speak, "Miss Cana, your dad is leaving."

"Really?!" She asked excitedly, she then cleared her throat to hide the excitement building up inside her. "I mean, yes, I will be down there. Just give me a sec."

She stopped herself from smiling so wide so that his father won't know a thing. Once she managed up to act, she went down the stairs in a slow and sad movement or pace. But it was too dramatic that his dad glared at her.

"Cana Alberona, drop the act," Gildarts sighed. "We both know you're excited for me to be gone so that you can go and party but I don't think that that will happen. I have installed cameras all over our house except for bathrooms and bedrooms, I am monitoring your every move so don't even think about sneaking out."

She sighed rudely, "Yeah whatever."

She then went back to her room without giving her dad a hug.
~~~
It was already late when her friends Juvia and Lisanna called her and invited her into Mira's party. Whenever Mirajane throw parties it's always the best and Cana surely don't want to miss that.

"Dad was just probably lying to scare me, I'm not a kid anymore, what an idiot," she muttered to herself and got change.

Don't get the wrong idea, she loved her dad but she was just too spoiled.

She didn't stay late at the party and went home because she was feeling tired for some reason.

She groggily walked up the stairs into her bedroom. She did not bother to change her dad wasn't home to check on her. Just as she lied down her phone rang, she thought it was just one of her friends.

"What could be the freaking reason of you calling me at this time of the night?!" She snapped.

"Cana, how dare you talk to your father like that?!"

Crap, it was her dad!

"Dad! Sorry I didn't know it was you, really sorry," she said.

"How dare you disobey my rule!" Her father snapped. So it was true, he installed cameras all over their house. "And what a disgrace bringing a guy and a couple of friends at your house? Are you a prostitute? I've been very patience with you ever since you started being like that. What could be inside in that head of yours?!"

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Cana asked, she never bring guys at home, she would go to a hotel to do their business.

"Do not play dumb with me," Gildarts said and hung up. Her phone then received an email from her dad with a video attached to it.

When she opened it, it was her walking up the stairs with a shadow that looked like a man without any face, behind me were also shadows.

Her dad then messages her: 'I am so disappointed.'

Cana was trembling, was there ghosts in her house.

Who are these unwanted visitors?

She felt her heart pounding and she felt something whispering in her ear, and as if someone was blowing air on her neck.

She closed her eyes and turned around just to scream. In front of her was a lady in white, her face twisted in agony, blood were oozing from her eyes and she had no eyeball. She was grinning and her teeth were crooked and yellow.

"We've been waiting for you."

Was the last thing she heard before the lady took her eyeballs out.