1

Life is very difficult to live but what can we do , if we don't have power to live , in life we don't have some thing , like we want , love , Emotion , happiness , happy ending but some people don't have it

like me .

I don't have parents and love , My father was richest man , when I was kid

but one day mom died because of cancer , my dad was try to save her but he can't and one day my dad also leave me I really missed tham.

But still I try to live but it's difficult to me .

And now I am here in my shop I have my own talent , I have my flower shop and I also teach sketching , I really like sketching and panting I just love doing this .

Will here I am in front of my flower pots and give them some water btw I am wear this

I was thinking about my life, then I heard a voice " excuse me miss " I look toward the door where the voice come from

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was thinking about my life, then I heard a voice " excuse me miss " I look toward the door where the voice come from

and i sew a guy , if I said he is a normal guy then I am the biggest lier in this world because he is really handsome man, just look at his face i literally start blushing .

I was busy in scanning his face then suddenly he said " miss are you owner of this shop " " Yes I am " I said and look at him .

" Actually I am here for This ( he sew me the poster who I paste on the wall which I write for teaching the art thing ) I also want to learning this " he said and give the poster to me and I said " hmm what is your name Mr " " Kim taehyung " he immediately said .

Then I write his name in the register and said " please this way " he follow me to the middle of the shop where I teach art and craft and said him "mr ki- " " please don't formal with me just call me Tae " he said " ok tae " .

I continue " ok so tae you will start from this ( I give him to draw a flower to see his drawing skills ) ok " then he answered in hummed and start drawing .

He was drawing and I was watering the flowers in middle of this I feel like someone is strating me so I look here and there but no one ' I think it's just my imagination ' I thought

After that I thought to check if taehyung drawing is done so I go to him and what I sew I get a shock .

That was really like a picture it's look like he just click the picture and paste on the board but it's real a painting because paint is still wet .

" How is this " he ask and i look at him and said " beautiful , more than beautiful " .

* Not so beautiful as you are * .

" Huh did you say something " I said as I heard someone say something
" No " he immediately said

I look at him with Worst face , but then I heard a ball ring that means someone is come into shop " one second " I said and excuse myself .

When I come out I sew some kids and one of them said " unnie I want a little Rose " hmm but why " I said and get on her level " because today is my mom's birthday and I want to give her a rose " she said with her cute voice .

Then I give her a rose and she pay for that but then I give her two more roses and she ask " what for that " " today is your mother's birthday right , so give her This And this one from my side, say her Happy Birthday ok " I said and pinch her check .

( A/n pov : but she little did doesn't know that someone is look at her with lust eyes who she never know )

" Ok unnie thank you " with that she is gone and I checked the time and OMG it's time for close The shop .

So I come inside the room where I leave teahyung and said to him "hmm Tae it's time to close the shop so if you don't mind we can continue this in next class "

" Ok so which time I can come for next class " he ask

" Hmm 1:00 pm ok " I said

With that we are going to our house I was wandering why is he that much cold

I mean he don't even smile to me are any expression it's really mysterious him hmm

______________________________________

Thanks for reading

For my readers -  sorry for my English grammar mistake, English is not my first language and because of this and i've made a lot of mistake

And a lots of my readers message me for this , so from now on i promise you all , I'll do the editing and do easily for you.

And again so sorry for my mistake 🙏

criminal ( taehyung X readers ) 18+ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें