7

Next morning

I was think about last night , about taehyung proposal , that was my beautiful moment , that he come to propose me .

But that's was also my bad luck that I didn't accept it , just because of that criminal , I don't want any risk just because of me and I don't want to put taehyung life in hell

It's better if we just stay as friends nothing much more .

BTW I wear this

It's already 3:00 pm but taehyung is still not here he never do something like this he always attanding his classes

he even come to my house for class but what happened today why he is not here .

Meanwhile
At jk office

A/n pov

Will here in police station everyone is rushing because of meeting , yes meeting about that black shadow they come to know about him he is in This area .

After that Incident jk and his all team members get alert and start searching for him , it's whole 4 day's ago when that Incident happened .

Jungkook : so everyone today is a day we are waited for , in whole 4 days we do are work as well to catch him but yat we aren't , and because of this we all are here for the meeting where we found out about him .

He said full proud of himself and his members and continue his talk .

Jk : so thanks for Mr Suk. he is the one who hecked the all cctv camera's .
And we found him in some hallway and get in the apartment , we aren't sure that it's was his or someone else's .

He still continue

Jk : so we'll be going there to check and I am sure that we will be found something which is help us to catch him or maybe we catch him there and we will be leave tomorrow's for this mission so be ready guys .

with that they ended the meeting and again do they're work .

Meanwhile
Y/n pov

Now it's 4:30pm but still he won't come yet I called him many times maybe he doesn't want to come and also last night he was anger at me.

•••••••••••

It's getting late I have to go ,

I was about to leave when suddenly my phone start ringing I sew the id and its showing taehyung's name he called me this Time maybe he sew my calls now .

Then I picked up

Y/n : Hello ta- ( before I say something I was cut by someone who was shouted )

??? : ARE YOU RELATIVE TO THE OWNER OF THIS PHONE ? C-can you please come t-to the xxxxhospital right now .

Y/n : WHAT , what happened to taehyung .

??? : The owner of this phone is get a comment suicide , he cut his wrist please come to the xxxxhospital .

______________________________________

Thanks for reading my book 😊
Saranghaeo 💜💜💜