4

* On call *

Jk : y/n are you ready I am on my way

Y/n : yes I am ready

Jk : ok I am coming~~~ bye bye

Y/n : bye

With that I cut the call and again look at the mirror I just look at my reflection in the mirror .

BTW I wear this

I don't know why but today I feel like someone is following me and stalking me and because of this I am not feeling well

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I don't know why but today I feel like someone is following me and stalking me and because of this I am not feeling well .

Well this is not the first time , that i am feeling like this , I always feel this feeling whenever I going somewhere but today I'm not feeling well .

Suddenly I heard car Horn thet means kook is here , before I go I sew lest Time in mirror and fixed my hair and want out .

I sew him in his car waiting for me , I quickly run toward him and sit in the car .

" Looking hot baby " he said and I just roll My eyes at him .

After 20 minute ~~ at club

Here I am in club with my kook , well not with him because when we approach here he rush towards bar and start drinking and then he going to dance floor .

Well it's look like he is really excited for clubbing that's why he behave like this .

Now I don't know where he is , because just now he was dancing but then suddenly he going somewhere and after that I don't know about him .

Now I am feeling uncomfortable because of the laud music and crazy people so I want to the washroom , but again I feel like someone is following me but I just ignored and go to washroom .

I wash my face , I don't put the make up so I don't care about it and look at my reflection and think about my everything .

Then last time i wiped my face with tissue paper , then suddenly I heard door locked sound so I look at the door and found out that three man are standing there then one of them say .

Man 2 : hey babygirl 😏

Y/n : w-who are you

Man 1 : well it's doesn't matter who we are but for tonight we are your Daddy's

Man 3 : ya guys just stopped now , I can't control any more ,so let's having fun

When that man said this other two man's come towards me and pind me to the wall I am really scared not know what will they do god please help me then I scream.

Y/n : no~ please don't do this let me go

Man 3 : not now baby we don't even start

Y/n : please ~~ leave me

This time my tears filled down from my eyes , man 3 who was standing there with lust full eyes come towards me .

Man 3: you look really tasty I wandering how's your taste is

With that he was about to kiss my neck but suddenly all lights start Deming I was scared and the three of them are confused about this .

Then suddenly my eyes land on a figure who was standing in front of us I don't know who is this , I don't even know that it's a boy or girl then that figure slowly approach to us in the deme light .

It's a man who was wear a eyes mask his figure is so tall , I also see his muscular body who was cased in clothes I also see his jew line who was sharp like a knife .

Man 3 : who are you bastard

That man shout at him and I just hope that This guy is not they're partner suddenly that mask guy rush towards us and grab that man neck and chock him .

That man try to release himself but he can't and after some second that guy become unconscious , then that mask guy look at us I just closed my eyes .

When I open my eyes I found other two man's also lay on the floor then I look at that mask guy who was standing in front of me .

I look at his black ocean eyes where I was about to jump until he say something

??? : " Why you let tham touch you love huh " he said but his sounds like mad

I was confused about This I mean I don't even know him and he ask me this tapes question .

Y/n : " w-why d-d-do yo-u care " I said as I am really scared .

This time I am really regret for say that , I can see his eyes it's look like they're about to expoled at any time .

??? : " WHY DO I CARE HUH , BECAUSE YOU F*CKING BELONG TO ME YOU'RE F*CKING MINE LOVE .

??? : " You're just mine and always be mine no matter what happened I always behind you , my love

With that he cased me between him and the wall he put his hands beside my head and said with dangerous smirking

??? : " Only I have right to touch you , only I have right to kiss you , if any one try to touch you I will kill him , understand my love .

With that he attack on my neck he was licking that area and then sucking then he started kiss there I was lost in so much pleasure and my hand now on his head make him more closed to my neck .

Suddenly we heard some banging sounds on The door I came back to reality and look at that mask guy who was already started me .

??? : " SHIT that bastard , it's time to go , love , I promise I will be back .

With that last Time he give me a pack on the lips and run toward the window but before he jump from there he shouted .

??? : " I love you , my love .

But suddenly the door get shot open and jungkook come with his man's and they're have lots of gun , but before they do anything that mask guy ran away.

Jk : " y/n are you okay " he approach to me and said .

Y/n : " hmm " I respond with hummed

Man : " sir he jumped from that window " The one police officer said and pointed that window.

Jk : " shit that f*cking guy again run " he said in Frustrated

Y/n : " w-who is h-e kook " I said with stutter .

Jk : " he is CRIMINAL "

______________________________________

Thanks for reading my book
Saranghaeo 💜💜