𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 | Start

The Demon Slayer Corps is an organization that has existed from ancient times to modern times, dedicating its existence to protect humanity from Demons. There are hundreds of demon slayers within the organization, however, they are not officially recognized by the government.

Within the Demon Slayer Corps, there is a group of elites known as the Hashira. This group consists of the most powerful combatants in the organization. A Tsuguko is a very talented Demon Slayer that has been designated as the successor to one of the Hashira, should that Hashira retire or die. In order to become a Tsuguko, a Demon Slayer can either apply and get accepted, or get scouted by one of the current Hashira.

Kanao Tsuyuri and Y/n L/n are the only explicitly Tsugokus.

Kanao Tsuyuri, the Insect Hashira's tsugoku. She was known for her quiet and indecisive nature. having a small smile that matched Insect Hashira's and the Flower Hashira's smile. She relies on her coin, which was given to her at a young age due to her trouble decision-making. She uses Flower Breathing, a breathing style that She learned by merely observing Kanae Kocho.

Y/n L/n, the Flame Hashira's tsugoku. At first glance, Y/n appears to be a quirky and cheerful girl, almost matching Flame Hashira's enthusiastic and cheerfully eccentric personality. She accepts death as a natural part of life; while this may make her appear callous to others. Her breathing style is yet not revealed, However, it was rumored that her breathing style is somewhat related to Flame Breathing, Ghosts, and Butterflies.

the 97th leader, Kagaya Ubuyashiki Kagaya, made a plan to finally put Muzan Kibutsuji down to hell. Due to his plan, hundreds of Demon slayers were dead and massacred, including most of the Ubuyashiki family and the Hashiras. But it was worth it

With Muzan Kibutsuji's demise, the Corps officially disbanded.

However, centuries later, despite the demon lord's extinction, the demon race multiplied, Causing many massacres and cases all around Japan. but most are from Tokyo.

And thus, A new organization was born. well, a private school called Kimetsu Academy High.

In public, Kimetsu Academy High was a private school that has few students and staff members. They are one of the best schools in all of Japan. In private, they are demon slayers who roamed at night to hunt for demons, silently protecting humanity.

The descendants of the former Hashiras and demon slayers, who died or lived fighting Muzan, become teachers or students like they are normal.

←❆→

Kimetsu Academy High
Tokyo, Japan 2018

It was a normal day for Kimetsu Academy High. The birds are chirping, the wind pushes the wavering trees, cheery blossoms bloom. It was peaceful and quiet, most students and teachers are in their respective classrooms. Very peaceful indeed.

Too bad peace wasn't an option. With a person screeching at the top of their lungs.

"NEMI-SENSEI!! WHERE THE FU- ACK!"

The civics teacher and the first-year homeroom teacher, Himejima Gyomei lightly bonk Y/n L/n's head, or hat.

"Please no cussing nor shouting in the hallways" Gyomei sternly reminded the H/c girl.

Y/n turned to her teacher and rubbed the back of her head sheepishly "S-Sorry sensei."

Someone's hand landed on her shoulder. Y/n turned to look and was greeted by a kind smile "Y/n-chan. Shinazugawa-sensei is at the teacher's lounge." Tanjiro simply smiled at her.