𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | Besties

"Dealing with you will be the easy part."

←❆→

←❆→

3 days later...

"I do not get paid enough for this shit" Obanai Iguro mumbled, scowling as his clothes and his hair are soaking wet.

Kaburamaru was wrapped around his neck, the snake luckily not to get wet by the water.

Y/n laughed "I-I can not BELIEVE you fell for that! Ahahaow my sides hurt... my goodness! Your reaction is priceless!"

Her hands were clutched on her stomach and let out a wheezed once again, while Obanai grew an irk mark on his cheek.

A few moments ago, she put a bucket of water on top of the teacher's lounge door, to see if one of the teachers are dumb enough to fall for it.

But what she didn't expect is that the one and only merciless Serpent Hashira would fall for it.

Even in the old times, he would always fall for her pranks, even if he's aware of his surroundings. Resulting in him being stuck on Y/n's victim's list.

The geometry teacher glared at her, his eyes visibly twitching "tch. these 'pranks' of yours will get you suspended one day, Y/n" he said like any normal teacher would scold troublesome students

The laughter soon died down, Y/n grinned at him "Oyakata-sama won't do that, you guys need me~" she cooed

"Unfortunately" he mumbled

"So mean!! I don't see what Mitsuri-san see in you..."

"What?!"

Putting a hand on her hip, she gave him a close-eyed smile "How's life?"

The teacher rolled his eyes, unimpressed "Don't tell me this is an offer to be buried again"

The latter opens her eyes, revealing her E/c eye with her light 5-leaf clover pattern pupil.

The former gave her a mesmerizing stare, her eyes are one of the most bewitching and captivating eyes he's ever seen, not like he'll ever admit it in front of her. It's also one of the reasons why she's one of the school's beauties.

"An offer is an offer, y'know. And that offer is still up!" Y/n enthusiastically says, clapping her hands together "I'm simply questioning your life so I can get an early preparation for your funeral"

Obanai deadpanned and shook his head "No."

"Awww man~ but I didn't get to bury you last time!" She softly whined "plus, you can custom-"

"That's not an excuse" he interrupted "pardon me, I am going to change." He passed by her and went to the exit, droplets of water trailed to the floor.