𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

The Reader will be heavily based by Hu Tao from Genshin Impact

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 15-16(Taisho era)
15 (Modern era)

Gender: Female

Height: 167cm (5'5")

Birthday: July 15

Hair color: H/c

Eye color: E/c with flower-shaped pupils (plot purposes)

Affiliation: Demon slayer Corps
Kimetsu High Academy

Occupation: Demon Slayer
Tsugoku
Student

Combat Style: E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ E҉̰̰͎̆͞R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ (revealed in Chapter 2)

Status: Alive

Relative(s): Unnamed Parents
Two Unnamed siblings

Love Interest(s): Various

Personality + History:
At first glance, Y/n appears to be a quirky and cheerful girl. She enjoys pranking people and despises sitting around and doing nothing, as she wishes to live her life to the fullest. Due to her eccentric and off-the-wall personality, many people who interact with Y/n have generally left a negative impression of her, especially Kocho Shinobu, A 2nd-year student, who states that Y/n has a "punchable face" and should be stored in the fridge. On the contrary, Tomioka Giyuu and Uzui Tengen like her humor and finds it interesting.

Despite her negative impressions, she is also shown to be quite intelligent, being suspicious of the new student's true identity and knowing a fair amount about Jujutsu's hidden secrets and past. Despite always teasing him for being old, Sanemi Shinazugawa is also the friend and subordinate whom she trusts most.

She is quite secretive with sensitive information, as she refuses to disclose it claiming that the fewer outsiders know about it, the safer they are. Y/n accepts death as a natural part of life; while this may make her appear callous to others, it helps her truly respect her job to help the dead "cross over". For this reason, Y/n viewed Douma's rainbow eyes as unnatural and wished to bury the former demon so that he could pass on properly, and dislikes Muzan after realizing that he is seeking out ways to prolong his life. She also appears to show a lack of interest in her Breathing style, which is yet unknown.

In her past life, She was the Rengoku Kyojuro's, known as the Flame Hashira, tsugoku. For others, her flower-shaped pupils are considered...weird, since it was very unnatural yet beautiful at the same time. At a young age, her parents sell her to different people for a huge amount of money, They once tried to sell her eyeballs.

Her only friend is a ghost that only she can see, the blazing spirit, a comfortable one. She can see different types of ghosts and most of them are nice. When she was 9, Y/n was abused and abandoned by her parents, blaming her because they can't produce money. And so, they left.

Y/n was all bloodied and beat up, terrible sight for any innocent eyes. Months later, At age 11, She was found by Sanemi Shinazugawa and Masachika Kumeno. Being the nice person he is, Masachika took Y/n under his care, despite Sanemi's complaints. Sometime after, Masachika teaches and trained her how to properly wield a sword, and Total concentration Breathing.

Breaking out of her shell, Y/n teases Sanemi being an "old man" and him almost beating up a child with Masachika stopping him. At age 12, Sanemi became the Wind Hashira yet Masachika was killed by Lower moon 1. They were both devastated. since his death, they become close.

Surprisingly, Sanemi took good care of Y/n, telling her some basic tips and some forms about wind breathing styles, balancing his time between being a trainer and Wind Hashira. She looks up to him as an Idol as Sanemi sees her as something...more.

At age 14, Kyojuro Rengoku met Y/n and was impressed at her skills. Bringing up an offer to become his tsugoku, Y/n happily accepts, of course, with Sanemi's permission.

In the Final Battle, She battled Upper Moon 3, with Tomioka Giyuu and Kamado Tanjiro. She died of blood loss, losing both of her eyes, A giant claw mark in her chest, and losing one of her arms.

Uniform + Equipment:
Y/n wears the light red, slightly tinted orange version of the Demon slayer uniform, She wears black shorts with gold accents under a dark coat. Instead of a Haori, she wears a long rectangular coattail, a black collar and cuffs, and gold brooches attached underneath her coat's collar and waist. In addition, Y/n wears a pair of white socks with matching red blossoms along with pair of white zori with red straps. In her student attire, Y/n wears a white-collar and red bow tie with a green patterned skirt as she wears a pair of white socks along with low heeled dress shoes.

She wears a dark brown porkpie hat decorated with red plum blossoms and branches, along with an indigo tassel and a wooden talisman attached to the front that was gifted by Masachika Kumeno. She wears this every day, even in the present.

Y/n is the only one in the Demon slayer corps history who uses a polearm. Her polearm is a deep shade reddish-orange color with a cloud-shaped design around the nichirin blade.

←❆→