Polnareff - [Sliver chariot]

Request by @Zenyatta_Lore_Needed

ShyReader X Polnareff

- Polnareff knew you were shy, snd he loved you for that and your personality, He would help you kinda get out of your shell, and giving you soft kisses along the way.

- If you tell him that your having a hard time speaking out, then he'll help you speak your mind, he would never make fun of you for it.

- Pol would tell you that when he was little, he was really shy, but when his sister came along he decided to try and be more outgoing for her.

- Holding your hand in public if you ask, and if you don't want that's fine by him.

- You both go out from time to time, and only when you feel like it.

- Polnareff's cooks sometimes, and sometimes ending up burning the food, you don't let him cook as much now.

- if you ask him to be the big spoon, he will gladly do so.

- If you ever are in a stand user fight (if you are a stand user) you'll get a bit nervous because you haven't been in many fights.

- if you encounter a stand user ( and you're a Harmon user) you would focus on your breathing and try your best to fight off the enemy.

- if you encounter a stand user (and you are human) you run for your life and hope that you and Polnareff won't get hurt.

"Hey, [Name], I got you something!" Polnareff said happily, opening his large soft hand and a beautiful necklace handing out of his palm.

You gasp and stare at it then up Polnareff's lovely baby blue eyes, he smiles brightly, causing your heart to leap out of your throat.

Hands gently on the necklace, he sets it around your neck and you almost cry in tears, he didn't have to do this, but he did.

You loved him so much, you thought that he would get annoyed by your shyness but it doesn't matter to him, he loves you no matter what.